The Best Traffic Addon for FSX?

hey guys, the topic title speak for itself, whats the best payware addon for FSX Traffic?

Ultimate Traffic 2

MyTraffic 2013

or

Traffic 360?

for me personal the most important thing is the look of the aircrafts, and the performance, and of course they should do their landings better than default fsx traffic :D

let me hear your opinions/tipps :) cheers

Traffic 360, but thats my personal choice. I found with UT2 there was way too much to faf around with the get it up. Where as Traffic 360 you set your sliders in FSX to how ever much traffic you want and thats it job done. All aircraft there with correct liveries, plus it also has military air traffic too.

WOAI is freeware AI mostly designed for FS9. Its nice and will work in FSX with some fiddling (last time I used it you had to covert to FSX format using a small tool). But its a pain in the ass as its a separate download for each individual carrier/airline.

Traffic 360's flight dynamics are pretty good. Aircraft behave like you'd expect traffic to.

if you compare the screenshots between the three you will quickly come to the conclusion that UT2 has the best visuals. i made the switch from MyTraffic to UT2 a while ago because the planes look so much better. one of the best investments in FS i have ever made!

ok guys, i have checked out this WOAI, i mean its sounds really good to get all those AI for free, i mean but there must be something wrong, there must be a hitch somewhere or? i mean the only thing maybe is , that you have to install every livery package one time..but thats not really a huge problem imo, what about the looks and the flight dynamics?

ok guys, i have checked out this WOAI, i mean its sounds really good to get all those AI for free, i mean but there must be something wrong, there must be a hitch somewhere or? i mean the only thing maybe is , that you have to install every livery package one time..but thats not really a huge problem imo, what about the looks and the flight dynamics?

No hitch.

And you don't have to install one package at a time. You can easily installed even all 800 packages at once, if you want (actually, you first need to install just one package to have the package manager operational).

As for the rest, you don't need looks and flight dynamics from an AI package. You need very basic ones, in order to keep the framerates up.

Go for WoAI. It's very good.

Matt..

I had TrafficX and while it was kind of nice, it had a problem imo. when I spawned (bad word for a simulator, but hey thats what happens when you set your aircraft down on the apron in an airport, isnt it?) there was no traffic - it took a little time for TrafficX to catch up. If you FLEW into an airport, it was no problem, as then TrafficX had time to do its wonder...

How is Traffic360 in that department?

Btw. I use MyTraffic 2013 from Aerosoft...

Matt..

I had TrafficX and while it was kind of nice, it had a problem imo. when I spawned (bad word for a simulator, but hey thats what happens when you set your aircraft down on the apron in an airport, isnt it?) there was no traffic - it took a little time for TrafficX to catch up. If you FLEW into an airport, it was no problem, as then TrafficX had time to do its wonder...

How is Traffic360 in that department?

Btw. I use MyTraffic 2013 from Aerosoft...

Ole, I never experienced that. Traffic 360 is an updated Traffic X really, which also supports P3D. Also has American Airlines modelled correctly. Along with nicer models.

guys, WOAI is absolutly epic! look at the picture, i cant run fsx with those settings on the picture, but just wanted to show the beauty...well getting a new rig at christmas, so good times will come! at the moment i see no need to buy a traffic addon, WOAI is absoulty wonderful!

post-65273-0-37539700-1355057818_thumb.j

Archived