FSX Steering question.

Hi everyone!

I made this topic because I always had problems with FSX steering controls.

By default i can steer any FSX aircraft with both the Rudder Axis and the Aileron Axis, but I wanted to steer the aircraft on the ground ONLY with the Rudder Axis, therefore I could move the ailerons without causing the nose wheel to steer. I've tried changing some control assignments in FSX Options but still haven't found how to do it.

I would be glad if someone could explain me (if possible step by step) how to make the ailerons axis not to steer the plane.

Thanks!

Flightplayer

I think you need fsuipc to configure that as it's beyond the default capabilities of FSX. However, fsuipc is not an Aerosoft product. They got their own support forums.

I used to have it (fsx options)set in a way that i could only steer with Rudder axis but that was before I reinstall fsx :s

Thanks anyway!

Then don't use the joystick. Use differential braking which is already defined in the FSX assignments.

And please remember the quality of guidance you'll receive is entirely based on the information you provide: No system, FSX or hardware specs in this, your first post, no idea about why you are trying to achieve what appears to be a totally petty result means it is impossible for anyeone to do more than provide the most simplistic of suggestions.

You might also care to note that this forum is NOT FOR TECHNICAL SUPPORT.

Be more thorough.

• 3 weeks later...

You can enable and disable this and many other features in the realism settings of FSX.

In "realism settings" u have to uncheck "autorudder" and you will not be able to steer with Airleron Axis.

I want to ask. I have this setting unchecked but I still want ot steer with Aileron Axis. How can this be done via FSUIPC?

Archived