ATR 72 so far so good

Just purchased it and have gone thru a few flights now. Looks and flies good for the price. One of my gripes is lack of liveries available and the windshield wipers do not function. Come on now all that work and no wipers. ha ha ha ha

Please note Aerosoft folks that most of the liveries listed on your ATR product page are not included, nor are they in the McPhat pack. Will these be released in a future update?

Thanks.

There are less systems simulated than in the Flight1 Atr which is out since years now, so no need to buy the new one or even to change to X-Plane imo (sadly) !!!

But maybe the extended version will be out some day. :)

windows installer only at the moment.

Yes, only a Windows installer for the McPhat Studios livery pack, but it works fine on Wine with GNU/Linux.

The only thing I'm missing for the liveries: a paint kit.

I also hope there'll be an extended version for the systems.

One of my gripes is lack of liveries available and the windshield wipers do not function. Come on now all that work and no wipers. ha ha ha ha

+1

I think it will be kind if they release a patch with working wipers. One more thing is the dome light. It doesn't work. The aircraft is very beautifully designed, it is a pitty.

Thank you thelaststand.

The wipers could move, that would be easy, but as the plane has only a 3d cockpit, the wippers won't be functional unless we make let's call it "3D rain". That needs more textures and more ressolution in one key texture; that would mean less FPS, so we decided not to sacrifice those FPS, for the moment. But we are willing to improve this aircraft, if we can.

All the cockpit lighting can be controlled by one knob in the lower part of the pedestal.

Regards!

Thank you thelaststand.

The wipers could move, that would be easy, but as the plane has only a 3d cockpit, the wippers won't be functional unless we make let's call it "3D rain". That needs more textures and more ressolution in one key texture; that would mean less FPS, so we decided not to sacrifice those FPS, for the moment. But we are willing to improve this aircraft, if we can.

All the cockpit lighting can be controlled by one knob in the lower part of the pedestal.

Regards!

Thank you Sir for the reply. Great aircraft!

Archived