Mykonos X - Scenery tears/spikes

keino333

Hi everyone, I was finally able to register my product and download the updated installer and everthing appears to be good. The 3D lighting is really cool and it's a pleasure to fly aound the island at night! I actually went thru the aerosoft-Europe site to be able to do this. Normally I would go thru aerosoft-USA site but I think there may be some small differances between the various aerosoft sites that may be adding to the confusion. I still think that aerosoft needs to add a direct link to register products to the front page on their websites as it is still a bit confusing to navigate around. Anyway, my next question is for differant product and I know I am on the wronge thread but I noticed an announcement for an update for the Aerosoft airbus X A320/321 formally Airbus-Exended dated 7-5-13 on the front page. I downloaded an update that indicated ver 1.10A. Is there a differance between ver 1.10 and ver 1.10A? I do already have ver 1.10 so is this really an update or is it just a repeat of a previous announcement? I will ask no more questions regarding this product on this thread. Thanks to everyone who responded- you guy's rock!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Lars,

Sorry for the late replay, I'm finally back from my trip and downloaded Mykonos to test the new patch:

Everything is ok now!!!

Many thanks,

Günter

Archived