Your other Hobbies

Matt_Smith

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks guys for your comments about my fish tanks. fishthumbsup.gif It's also been great reading about what everyone else enjoys as a hobby. I have to say I love the motorbikes and pslok, there's some beauties there !

I don't know if you guys would call this a hobby but for Del and I, our seasonal burning is something we look forward to. :) This is something we can only do in our winter months.

During our summer months, it's dry and hot and where I live it can get up to 46 degrees Celsius and this is why we need to clean up all the debris from the trees and high grasses, into large piles ready for the fun time of burning. I bet you are all thinking of marshmallows now and yes, we do this with friends using a 12 foot pole ! rofl.gif Only because the heat is so intense and the stacks are so huge. We have music playing, beers flowing and the company of good friends. Party atmosphere is a hobby to me.

I can't believe that with the thousands of members on this fantastic forum, that no one else has a hobby they'd like to share ? bigcrybaby.gif There are members from all over the world who must have some interesting hobbies besides flightsim so I hope you'll all share. 4easy.gif C'mon Snave, what else do you enjoy mate besides crashing planes ? 2tongue.gif

Anyhoooo peeps, I'm including a pic of this old fart having a good time at one of our winter burns.

post-26885-0-78925100-1355573447_thumb.j

• 2 weeks later...

Wildlife photography like this one in Norway, also kind of money pit :rolleyes:

adler%2050.jpg

-+

Absolutely beautiful picture. I'm about to purchase my first DSLR, Canon 1100d, still new to all this.

Just on a side note, it's slightly odd how I have most of the hobbies mentioned here, such as music, mountain biking, photography, flying in RL, and motorbikes. We seem to be quite like-minded people on more than one level, no ?:P

• Aerosoft

That does not surprise me at all.

About 10 years ago we found out that 50% of our developers where gifted amateur (or professional, even famous) musicians. It's a lot less now, but we still have many gifted musicians in our office. There has to be a relation between music and simulation, perhaps the creation of something.

Archived