C4 won't switch on

KelB

Hi

I have just installed the Discus and it seems to be OK except tha I dont seem to be able to switch on the C4 computer.

I have tried clicking and holding down the on/off button as described in the manual but nothing seems to happen - the display remains blank. All the other controls seem to work.

Can anyone help me please

Kelvin

Not sure if this would help, but, have you updated the Discus? If I remember right, there were a couple updates, and at least one of the updates had to do with the C4 if I'm not mistaken. Can anyone else help out with this, I haven't flown Aerosoft's Discus in a little while.

Scott

The on switch for it is not the easiest button to spot either. It's a little round white one at about 9 O'clock on the instrument.

Hi

yes I have found the button OK. The little hand symbol appears when I hover over it. It just does not do anything. The version I down loaded is 1.6. I believe this is the latest version.

Kelvin

Hi

yes I have found the button OK. The little hand symbol appears when I hover over it. It just does not do anything. The version I down loaded is 1.6. I believe this is the latest version.

Kelvin

Ahh fair enough, I only mentioned it because I had this problem after re-installing yesterday. I'd not used the Discus for a while and had forgotten where the switch was. Only thing I can think of now is the Battery master, is the radio working?

The CS version does not have a Master switch.

Try pressing Strg+E instead and then switch on the C4

Bests, Joachim

Thanks Joachim - Using the keyboard to switch Master batttery/alternator worked as you suggested

Regards

Kelvin

Archived