Purchase problem

JoHubb

Yet again I'm having problems purchasing items from SimMarket. At checkout there is an option to enter the quantity of packs you wish to buy. When I enter 3 in the box and 'update' the 3 becomes 1. Since there is a discount for 3 packs I would like to take advantage of that.

The same thing happens at Aerosoft shop.

Perhaps I need to make 3 separate purchases but then I might not get the discount.

John

• Deputy Sheriffs

Yet again I'm having problems purchasing items from SimMarket. At checkout there is an option to enter the quantity of packs you wish to buy. When I enter 3 in the box and 'update' the 3 becomes 1. Since there is a discount for 3 packs I would like to take advantage of that.

The same thing happens at Aerosoft shop.

Perhaps I need to make 3 separate purchases but then I might not get the discount.

John

The credit you are talking about, will be automatically set with AES. It will be calculated when entering the serial numbers, you don't get the credit from simmarket. So no need to worry.

Archived