Düsseldorf Ground Textures

Fabjo

Hi

Just purchased the new Scenery and i really like it and the frames are also awesome but one thing that i discovered which looks "ugly" in my op.

The Trucks and Cargo Stuff on the Apron blending through

6def65a234.jpg

But congrats to the release ! :)

Sorry for not posting in the Mega Airport section !

Are you sure your sim is updated to the latest version?

Hi

Yes i am using latest Version FS9.1 and all maxed out and also checked the FSX version same issue here for me

• Aerosoft

Hi

Yes i am using latest Version FS9.1 and all maxed out and also checked the FSX version same issue here for me

Okay, I suggest you set the traffic as suggested in the manual so a lot of these empty spaces will be filled up with vehicles. There are no objects that are transparent there. To keep framerates as high as they are the designers clearly focused on the larger objects, it's always a balance.

Okay, I suggest you set the traffic as suggested in the manual so a lot of these empty spaces will be filled up with vehicles. There are no objects that are transparent there. To keep framerates as high as they are the designers clearly focused on the larger objects, it's always a balance.

Ok will try with the FSX Version but my FS9 is maxed out and there is no single option for traffic only like in FSX, isnot this more an issue of the aerial image/groundpoly ?, especially for FS9 and the night textures

Thanks for the fast response !

I am also a little bit disappointed by the quality of the ground textures, buildings seems to be ok.

Also, looking from above, complexity of the scenery doesn't seem to be so high.

I was expecting that the ground textures to be worked out more, but it was kept the most part of the aerial or satellite photo, it doesn't look nice.

I am also a little bit disappointed by the quality of the ground textures, buildings seems to be ok.

Also, looking from above, complexity of the scenery doesn't seem to be so high.

I was expecting that the ground textures to be worked out more, but it was kept the most part of the aerial or satellite photo, it doesn't look nice.

As Mathijs says there is a balance, to much can mean overload.

As Mathijs says there is a balance, to much can mean overload.

Yes but at least the trucks and cargo stuff at the gates, blending through the groundpoly from the Aerial image could have been deleted, really not nice to look at

And the night quality of the Aerial Image or Taxiway Textures for FS9 (screenshot above) for me the worst i have seen from aerosoft to be honest.

3D Models are awesome and frames too !

hope that a patch will follow

but anyways congrats to the scenery !

Archived