November Screenshot Competition.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello guys, first i want say tank you Shaun Fletcher to help me get my account back :) and here guys my fisrt entery for this amazing competition! this is Aerosoft A320X EasyJet at one of the best Airports in the world the grait Gatwick England, this is airport with most busiest in the world also. You can confir this on this video about this grait Airport in Ingland:

go to www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2BPF6utE7I.

Watch all episods is very cool documentary :)

Edit: I change my Picture because i like more this one see last Post. Thank you.

Wooow.... looks verry realistic... just awesome!!!

Thanks buddy :P ur also not bad i like 757 :D but i'm most of my time an fighter pilot and 737 NGX and 747 :P like big birds, prity soon my sounds Studios and Military Studios we will lunch F-16 Sounds realistic all sounds was recorded and is realistic caus if you live next to airbase you know how sounds an F-16 ! best machine ever! and also F-18 and A-10 :P stay tune guys !

Hello guys, first i want say tank you Shaun Fletcher to help me get my account back :) and here guys my fisrt entery for this amazing competition! this is Aerosoft A320X EasyJet at one of the best Airports in the world the grait Gatwick England, this is airport with most busiest in the world also. You can confir this on this video about this grait Airport in Ingland:

go to www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2BPF6utE7I.

Watch all episods is very cool documentary :)

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could you send me this picture in a bigger size for my desktop?

Please?

Cheers!

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could you send me this picture in a bigger size for my desktop?

Please?

Cheers!

Hey m8! thank you so much ! very nice from you ! i will send you in the mp! , also check the Download section for download my last repaint of F-16A 156FG USAF, if you have the Aerosoft F-16 so you must have this one ! hope also like it it have very acurate details and new textures for some parts :) from real F-16 !

IBE0519 is ready to taxi at Coruña. Night have left some rain puddles on the floor...

(IMAGE)

Wow... is that effect part of FSX, or is it some photoshopping? Either way, it looks awesome!

Wow... is that effect part of FSX, or is it some photoshopping? Either way, it looks awesome!

REX maybe?! ;)

It's PS guys. ;) Wonder if REX or any 3rd party could make that reflections on the floor :o

Archived