November Screenshot Competition.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's my entry; a Lufthansa Cargo MD-11F (GEC 8163) departing Boston in the morning; I was going to fly from KJFK like the real flight does, but hadn't flown from Boston for a while, so ammended the flight plan a little.

post-30648-0-58019700-1352751686_thumb.j

Thanks,

Charlie Reed

Thats most impressive Paul.

Thank you very much, Matt. :cheers_s:

Mind you, with three impressive add-ons; Orbx's PNW ( available from Aerosoft's shop, folks ), A2A's B-17 and Rex Essentials, all I have to do is point the camera and click. ;)

Thank you very much, Matt. :cheers_s:

Mind you, with three impressive add-ons; Orbx's PNW ( available from Aerosoft's shop, folks ), A2A's B-17 and Rex Essentials, all I have to do is point the camera and click. ;)

True but an eye for the right angle is also required

here is my try from x-plane after departure from aerosoft lugano airport.. hope you would like the picture i like to watch those clouds it look wounderful and realistic...but it was hard to get the right setup and select the best one best regards LN

Dash8_Q400_22.png

photo uploader

Woooow.... this is really outstanding and just Awesome! Breathtaking!!! I love the King Air !!!! For me this is probably the winner of this Month competition!!

Outstanding Graphics!! Just Woooow... .couldn't tell how great this is to me! Looks just verry reallistic!

Btw: mine was entry number #19. Check it out meen!!

Archived