FlyTampa Dubai coming this week!!!!!

KyleD

• Deputy Sheriffs

IMHO a MUST HAVE! The perfect destination for a flight with PMDGs MD-11 or 747. Better then those boring 8 hrs transatlantic flights :rolleyes:

Not only of outstanding quality/performance (I can be sure even before purchase), but also made for FS9, FSX and P3D. This is what tigers like best! :wub:

My credit card is burning with readiness (but don't worry my dear Aerosoft, there will be enough cash to buy EDDL tomorrow too, lol).

AMAZING scenery, one of the best by a mile!!! :-)

Yes.. If the NGX was a milestone for aircraft development in FSX, then Dubai is a milestone for scenery-development. I can hardly notice fps-problems, and it looks simply amazing. The level of detail Flytampa put in this scenery is outstanding ;)

The level of detail Flytampa put in this scenery is outstanding

Yes, George and Martin are masters in this field.

After what they did with Hong Kong, I was wondering if they would do it again in another part of the world.

And here you are! I hope they will continue both rebooting and creating new sceneries including the cityscapes.

I also highly appreciate their continuous support for both platforms (FS9 and FSX).

Archived