Fairbanks FS9

sonebone

I seem to have ran into a minor issue (see below screenies). At Rwy 20W (FAI1), there seems to be a sand bar crossing the front of it. I run all of the UT progies + FSGlobal 2010, and NextMesh (FS2004). I thought that FSGlobal was the culprit, so I disabled FSGlobal + NextMesh. But the sand bar is still there.....Any ideas?

Thank You

FS9-2012-nov-4-004.jpg

FS9-2012-nov-4-005.jpg

FS9-2012-nov-4-006.jpg

FS9-2012-nov-4-007.jpg

• Developer

Hi, a really strange error.

At the moment I have no idea what could cause this strange sandbar. Analysing the pictures it could be a road, but where does it come from?

Is Fairanks on top of your scenery library? Did you install Fairbanks with the UT Alaska option?

Thorsten

For me this looks like a shore-line or a road. But it looks like some standard-vtps. - not Ultimate Terrain.

So maybe an active standard file and the Ultimate Terrain addon isn't installed correctly?

ZBaby: Please save your flight exactly in this slew-position that you can see the effect. Make a new screenshot.

Then DEACTIVATE in the scenery-library both PAFA-Fairbanks entries for Scenery and Landscape and then load the saved file.

Make a second screenshot.

If you DON'T see the line in this second case, then please give me a message here in the forum-system and give me your email.

If you see the line without PAFA, then there's another addon or a not correct installation of Ultimate Terrain on your PC.

And I would need your scenery.cfg - file.

Caio,

Rainer.

Archived