Airbus X Extended Preview (topic closed, product released)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Aerosoft

is it out?? Aerosoft side is down and on simflight.de are talking about "Aerosoft released AirbusX Ext."???

Well try buying it there, it's not for sale, no with us an not with them. Think they just made a news item visible too soon. This is getting pretty silly. I'm going to get me a glass of wine and enjoy the hubbub.

......I'm going to get me a glass of wine and enjoy the hubbub......

Whats going on ? a glas of wine in office ? Mr Kok.... there are children in here.... :argue_s: . What a nice company .... i don`t think there are many other factories in germany you can drink your wine in office too ....lol

Greetings

Klaus

• Aerosoft

Whats going on ? a glas of wine in office ? Mr Kok.... there are children in here.... :argue_s: . What a nice company .... i don`t think there are many other factories in germany you can drink your wine in office too ....lol

Greetings

Klaus

Home office.... in France where beer and wine are hardly seen as alcohol.

• Aerosoft

you drink the wine .... and I drink a Schweppes Lemon, with a bag of chips with paprika

Well at least we are gone from the silly release discussion and on to drinks.

Apologies from simFlight btw. It was a simple wrong click after a new item was made. Just like us they prepare news in advance.

I got a message from a Virtual company i belong saying the release will be in a few hours (information from aerosoft partnership) :)

There's some counter information here. You say the release will be in a few days, anybody else

are saying will be in few hours.

Guess they have outdated information :)

Regards,

Galaio

Thanks James!

There isn't an extended Qatar repaint yet, I'll try and do it myself when the extended is released and upload it on here :)

Hi OTBD,

You may of got confused in what I said. Even if there is no Extended livery for Qatar, you can use the old one for the Airbus X. The only problem you may face is that the registration inside the cockpit (which yes, is interchangable with all the different liviries) will match that of the one you are getting the extended files from.

For example, if you used this old Airbus X livery, and copied the 'Extended files' that I mentioned above from this livery, your registration would be a US Airways one (as the updated textures for the extended are from the US Airways repaint. Old external textures are based on the old Airbus X livery, so in your case, you would see the beautiful Qatar livery).

It is a very simple process however of changing the registration and SELCAL imprinted on the cockpit. All of these instructions are included the repainting manuals that come with the product.

If there is already a repaint for the old Airbus X, it works perfectly on the Extended pending that you are able to follow the simple instructions.

Happy Qatar flying!

Archived