Airbus X Extended Preview (topic closed, product released)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe 'Webtech' has experienced issues with regards to TapaTalk... Don't know, if they solved themselves or wither it's working again.

Currently I'm not using TapaTalk. :)

Perhaps someone else can be of more help.

What limitations? Did you see Majestic Bombardier Dash 8 Q400? I don't see any limitations with those weather radar... Works perfect!

The wilco weather radar is uglily simulated and totally useless... in that case I do prefer not to have it

What limitations? Did you see Majestic Bombardier Dash 8 Q400? I don't see any limitations with those weather radar... Works perfect!

Yeah, it's not out, it's just a trailer from Majestic, it looks like nice in the video, but we will see at home when it will be out if it's so realalistic than expected. Don't remember the airbus won't be the same price than dash

• Aerosoft

I believe 'Webtech' has experienced issues with regards to TapaTalk... Don't know, if they solved themselves or wither it's working again.

Currently I'm not using TapaTalk. :)

Perhaps someone else can be of more help.

The last version of Taptatalk almost crashed our forum so it is disabled at this moment.

• Aerosoft

Sorry but that's just not true. Try to fly into the area where the weather radar shows the heaviest rain. See FSX simply HAS no weather except for the location of the aircraft or a view point. You can chase thunderclouds the whole day in FSX using a weather radar but it will not guide you to one.

All but one weather radar I know just show something that is plausible. Not realistic. Weather radar detects rain and rain is just an effect in your view, it is not an event in FSX. It cannot be detected.

Some people here today...

23498357.jpg

Guys, go outside... enjoy the time, study, stay with your girlfriend... but please!! Stop tapping F5 key in your keyboard or you will delete the F5 inscription on it!! hahaha

1283314620627.jpg

Caaaalm down :D It will come out in the next days for sure. We waited a couple of years, so i guess we can even wait some days(maybe even a bit less than a week lol ) more.

Archived