Airbus X Extended Preview (topic closed, product released)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What are major difference between navdata pro and airac from navigraph?

The only real difference is the amount of coverage. NavData Pro has a bit more coverage in terms of airports served. Otherwise, they do the same thing, and both can be used on several different aircraft.

Since you will get the 1213 AIRAC free, you can test it out against Navigraph using the Extended, to see which one you like the best.

The only real difference is the amount of coverage. NavData Pro has a bit more coverage in terms of airports served. Otherwise, they do the same thing, and both can be used on several different aircraft.

Since you will get the 1213 AIRAC free, you can test it out against Navigraph using the Extended, to see which one you like the best.

ohhhhh yes sorry I was wrong my fault they don't support more addons but they have more airports in their database sorry

ohhhhh yes sorry I was wrong my fault the dont support more addons but they have more airports in thair database sorry

No worries ;)

The good thing is that if I'm not mistaken, the developers of NavData Pro are continuously adding compatibility with more addon aircraft as time goes on, adding to the already pretty extensive list of compatible aircraft.

I can vouch for Navdata Pro, I use it myself. It's excellent. I find (personally) that it has a better and more accurate database. But it's a matter of personal preference :)

Looking forward to the release. Thanks to all the Aerosoft team and Beta testers for all their hard work.

Chris

No worries ;)

The good thing is that if I'm not mistaken, the developers of NavData Pro are continuously adding compatibility with more addon aircraft as time goes on, adding to the already pretty extensive list of compatible aircraft.

Besides more airports covered. Isn't there also more procedures covered? (I mean per airport).

Or have I misunderstood that part :)

Besides more airports covered. Isn't there also more procedures covered? (I mean per airport).

Or have I misunderstood that part :)

Yes for some airports there is. You won't notice it here in Europe as Navigraph covers almost everything around here, but in Canada there are much more airports included/covered.

If I remember correct Navdata only covers airports with a certain minimum runway length. If the runway is too short it is not included. For this reason for example Lelystad (EHLE) is not included eventough it does have IFR conditions, there are sids and stars for that airport. It might be the case that Aerosoft does not apply that limit and does include those airports.

• Deputy Sheriffs

What are major difference between navdata pro and airac from navigraph?

In addition to the better coverage, it comes with an installation tool that downloads and installs all the different files necessary for each single addon in one step and makes a backup of the previous data.

Thx Kyle, accurate as always!!!

I envy you that you can fly already on airbus extended!!!

Archived