Airbus X Extended Preview (topic closed, product released)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got a message from a Virtual company i belong saying the release will be in a few hours (information from aerosoft partnership) :)

I got that email, too, but I'm not as impacient as Galaio ;)

Anyways I'd like to ask a question if possible:

I've asked about a year ago, if it was possible to provide native support for the GoFlight MCP-PRO, despite being a boeing-like piece of hardware. I have another 2 friends of have one of those, and they're also flying more and more Airbus than ever.

I know I can configure FSUIPC (that's how I've been using Wilco all these years), but a native support would be amazing and a deal-breaker for us.

Thanks in advance.

• Aerosoft

http://www.aerosoft-shop.com/products/airbus-x-extended/airbus-x-extended.html

Okay sorry for the smoke screens, we have released. Up to the last moment we were not sure because of server issues. but we will just hope it will stay stable. I just like to take a moment to thank the developers and the testers here. I pushed them very hard, certainly in the last week. Many have pulled an all-nighter this last day. Others were up at ungodly hours to test the last things.

We (the developers and beta testers are now going into support mode. They have all said 'what the heck is it doing now?' many times and as a new Bus Driver you will have that experience a few times for sure. But they will know what's a bug (and yes we have those) and what is just how a Bus works.

For any question, comment come here: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/forum/517-airbus-x-extended/

Please do no use other forums.

hi mathjis any updates or new on the progressssss.. loool.. Finaaaaalllyyyyyy we're gonna put our hands on the outstanding product .. THANK YOU Mathjis, thanks to the developers, thanks to the beta testers and thank you Aerosoft

Archived