Airbus X Extended Preview (topic closed, product released)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

using the search function isn't to much to be asked, is it? There wouldn't be 2,189 posts from the first thread and the 3,318 from the second and 370 from the third one if everybody would search the forum before they ask. In fact we'd most likely still be in the first thread and wouldn't have exceeded the first 40 pages I beleave.

i don't argue that, Emi. total agreement with you. i was just making a point that this thread is out of hand.

A small question for the beta testers:

Im translating the Step By Step to Hebrew and i have a question about chapter 4.3:

Which buttons should the user press to light up the screens?

I dont unterstand the referral.

Hey beta testers! Just wondering if we can get a view from the Jumpseat for a screenshot? I would love it if the planes batteries were on, but the IRS wasnt yet aligned. Thanks in advance if you can do it! :D

Wow, great video and love the Dubai scenery, tell us more, tell us more..... PLEASE!!!!! :) :)

This is the Airbus X Ext. Previewthread.. i would not expect that anyone here will publish information about an upcoming scenery. There will be a previewthread for Dubai, when it is almost finished.

Please let us stay on topic.

Archived