Airbus X Extended Preview (topic closed, product released)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A weather radar only when somebody finds a way to make it realistic and that seem impossible. FSX has no weather apart from there the aircraft it. A terrain radar is not impossible but eats FPS. We might look at that later, certainly not soon.

Thank you for your answer.Expect the release day.

You will include FSBUILD file for the airbus?

So we can calculate fuel and stuff

The Airbus is going to come with it's own fuelplanner. It works as good as many payware ones, so no need to worry.

But the flight planner will work according to the Airbus X consuption or real airbus consumption?

I don't want to be polemic, but it's important for me to know

Not sure if there's a big difference, but at lesat on my testflights I always arrive with the amount of reserve fuel necessary, so I guess Airbus X fuel consumption.

Not sure if there's a big difference, but at lesat on my testflights I always arrive with the amount of reserve fuel necessary, so I guess Airbus X fuel consumption.

Yes, I can say from the screenshots there's a huge difference. The Airbus X in TOGA has a fuel flow on 1200kg/h (I think even an ATR 42 has a bigger fuel consuption), when the real airbus has approximately 3500 kg/h in TOGA.

However, thank you for your answer

The Airbus is going to come with it's own fuelplanner. It works as good as many payware ones, so no need to worry.

yeah just translated this section of the manual to Hebrew.

Thanks for the answer

Guys will we still require a throttle and joystick to use this. I dont play the sim enough to justify buying one, its a shame cause i realy like the aircraft. I have all the great payware aircraft this is just one aircraft i maybe wont be able to purchase>?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Guys will we still require a throttle and joystick to use this. I dont play the sim enough to justify buying one, its a shame cause i realy like the aircraft. I have all the great payware aircraft this is just one aircraft i maybe wont be able to purchase>?

At least a joystick with an integrated throttle is mandatory.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hey,

This airplane looks nice, hope it will be better then Airbus X :)

By the way, is there a step by step in swedish? :)

Another one:

Don't want to sound too mental about accuracy, but why are the the aft, front landing gear's doors completely square and not round at the top right corner (when landing gear extended and looking at the aircraft's left side)?

Just a small question, on the Extended version will the ailerons and elevators droop when the engines are off since no hydraulic power is available? Or will it be made as an update?

Just a small question, on the Extended version will the ailerons and elevators droop when the engines are off since no hydraulic power is available? Or will it be made as an update?

The way i understood it, it will be included in the initial release I believe...

This has previously been discussed, try reading all the thread.

exactly, come on! read the 2,189 posts from the first thread and the 3,318 from the second. not to forget the 370 from this thread. this isn't too much to ask, is it?

using the search function isn't to much to be asked, is it? There wouldn't be 2,189 posts from the first thread and the 3,318 from the second and 370 from the third one if everybody would search the forum before they ask. In fact we'd most likely still be in the first thread and wouldn't have exceeded the first 40 pages I beleave.

Archived