Airbus X Extended Preview (topic closed, product released)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Aerosoft

So still good progress?!

Yes excellent in fact. The big show stopper issues are all getting solved rapidly and while working on that we also have the time to include things that were low priority (like the flight surfaces drooping when the hydraulic pressure in some systems drops). We got a German holiday tomorrow and the Flight sim show in the Netherlands this weekend, but when I get back next week (Tuesday) I will set a release date.

Great news Mathijs on the progress. I can hardly wait. But of course I will. I have no choice but to wait. ;)

It'll be worth the wait, don't worry ;)

Yes excellent in fact. The big show stopper issues are all getting solved rapidly and while working on that we also have the time to include things that were low priority (like the flight surfaces drooping when the hydraulic pressure in some systems drops). We got a German holiday tomorrow and the Flight sim show in the Netherlands this weekend, but when I get back next week (Tuesday) I will set a release date.

. We're really getting closer and closer, best news ever and good luck in the fsweek end :)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

In principle that's possible, but you will need to do it with the SDK (or with LINDA).

Thanks for the quick reply! I would like to know more about it. I didn't quite understand how i can do it. Thanks and great work!

Thanks goes out to Aerosoft for my daily, uhm hourly at times check of the site for the Airbus Extended. I just purchased Aerosoft Mega Airports X Anchorage, Fairbanks and Gibraltar for about USD $60. They are on sale until November 5. If you are like me and have become a collector of addon airports you will appreciate the sale. Get them while they are hot!!

I have a quick question that has probably been answered numerous times, so sorry if it has! Has the autopliot disconnect issue gone in the extended? I mean where the plane pitches down when disconnecting the autopilot, This really messes with my approaches. :(

How far does it pitch down on you, I flew the A320 UA this morning to Orlando & didn't notice it, too bad at all.. Infact had a pretty nice flight.. was a little rough in spots but that wasn't the plane but bumpy Air pockets..

Infact today was my first Flight in Airbus X.. Went pretty good for my first time out & not really knowing the aircraft that well.. I must say I was kinda lost at first with the MCDU or FMS when I'm mostly a Boeing Pilot & fly 737NG aircraft & 757's & use to the way the FMC works compared to FMS or MCDU which like backwards to me in ways.. However it went pretty good actually had a nice flight other than couple times I hit rough air...

Archived