Airbus X Extended Preview (topic closed, product released)

I thought I seen someone, say that were not going to have ground power option which is same as external power, Is ths True ?? I would think seeing this is suppose to be better than its original, why when the old one had ground power capabilities why wouldn't the Airbus Extended have it ?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought I seen someone, say that were not going to have ground power option which is same as external power, Is ths True ?? I would think seeing this is suppose to be better than its original, why when the old one had ground power capabilities why wouldn't the Airbus Extended have it ?

Ground power is there, just as in the first version.

Why didn't we get the paint kit available for download already ? Mathijs said that would have been a good idea but after 3 weeks, nothing.....

Well, actually it was being made available allready on the 3rd of October. You'll find it in the Airbus X Extended Preview (part2) thread alongside 6 manuals for the Airbus X Extended written in english (please note these are still work in progress):

=>http://forum.aerosof...200#entry409250 (post #2234)

Kind regards.

Jesus did not speak Hebrew - if you want him to fly the Bus (what will be likely If he from time to time visits this forum and enjoys all the screenshots and annoncements) you have to translate the step by step manual into Aramaic.

I am not religious but I believe in this Airbus.

As far as I know Jesus spoke Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek.

mopperle Posted Yesterday , 01:09 PM

Attached 3 pictures from my flight to Helsinki today evening:

for the "professionals" among you and before asking will this and that be corrected, i wasn't using the latest beta ;)

Very nice screenshots. The middle one would be my screensaver while I wait.

Ray

Only 50 copies available at this price.

PC Aviator deal of the day.

Ray

OMG 15 USD that's just 12 euros!!!! ya'all should get it

I own one and it's just like a bible.

Well, actually it was being made available allready on the 3rd of October. You'll find it in the Airbus X Extended Preview (part2) thread alongside 6 manuals for the Airbus X Extended written in english (please note these are still work in progress):

=>http://forum.aerosof...200#entry409250 (post #2234)

Kind regards.

Great Thank you... and sorry for missing that :-)

Now after having looked at it I am a bit disappointed since Mathijs said that it would be a very simple paintkit with templates and marking for easy integration (copy/paste) into FSX parts... This is not the case and this paintkit is very much harder compare to let's say the new Blackbox simulation one (HD though)....

Can't understand why developers don't bring a full aircraft template for easy painting and then a copy/paste with specific markings so that parts of the template can be copied into the different parts...

Hi guys.

Any chance you'll be showing the airbus off this coming weekend at lelystad? If so, I'll make a beeline for you guys, that's for sure

Best wishes,

Jess B

4 pages of discussion and I can count half a dozen useful posts... it seems there's nothing more to say about this Airbus :)

I'm pleased it was mentioned - I've just bought it, so thanks!

Anyone knows if the manuals are british or american english?

I really won't worry about that as I believe they have been written in English by a German! lol

Progess? :-)

PS:Dont delete my post again,nothing critical in it!

Solving the MCDU/ND issues seem to be coming along nicely from the tests I've done today.

Archived