Airbus X Extended Preview (topic closed, product released)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I explain again its not the full manual but some words are in Brazilian....why do people here in this forum sometimes are so agressive? man peace and love.

maybe this has been asked before, but will you consider including some kind of a livery manager later, in a SP maybe? I mean, for such a great add on, its a shame that we have to install new liveries the old way, with copying and pasting..I think a lot of customers would want a more practical way of installing liveries :)

• Aerosoft

maybe this has been asked before, but will you consider including some kind of a livery manager later, in a SP maybe? I mean, for such a great add on, its a shame that we have to install new liveries the old way, with copying and pasting..I think a lot of customers would want a more practical way of installing liveries :)

Yes... problem basically is that we have looked at how others do it and we liked none of what we saw. I want something that is visual and that can be adapted for all our aircraft. Drag and drop. It will be done.

So here is the MASTER QUESTION

:cool3_s:

I still a release in 2012 possible?

Cheers

Getting tired from all the releasedate question, but yes it should be possible in 2012. We just have to idea when.

*Edit: Mathijs was faster then me.

Getting tired from all the releasedate question, but yes it should be possible in 2012. We just have to idea when.

*Edit: Mathijs was faster then me.

I'm getting tired of you getting tired because a customer of this product willing to PAY, asks when the product is going to come out. He is on his right to ask, and he has his right to be answered. That simple.

Regards

Gents, let's let sleeping dogs lie and move on from release date chatter. As it stands, it will be released when it is ready, regardless of what may have been said at any other point and time up until now.

Archived