Airbus X Extended Preview (topic closed, product released)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know wich picture is the best, because every one is sexier then the previous !

Amazing work, and those seats look sooo real ! =D

Btw, your message was message number 1,111,111 (in page views). Congratulations, you won a free copy of the Bus!

Not sure if that is a good sign or a bad sign for me though, hahahaha

Congratulations josh, hope you enjoy the Airbus, looks like it is going to be an awesome product. Mathijs, any chance of an Air Canada rendition, it really is quite specatucular:

Resource: http://www.aircanada...hotos_logo.html

In Canadian Red (PMS 1795) on a Silver Sky (PMS 290C) background.

ac_blue_stk.gif

Gosh I really need to find a way to get a free copy around here, they are flying of in the most weird circumstances. probably by being the last user to post a comment before the topic closure... or by bribing Mr. Kok with Port wine, I don't know :glare_s:

Besides the funny part of course, do we get do request any repaints or is the list closed? If any of the painters around here can hear me, please CS-TNT Air Portugal, it really has a special meaning for me.

I'm feeling that the plane is about to take-off, the best for all the guys at Aerosoft for this final stretch (and their families :boohoo_s: )

Looking good.

I have a VA discount code, can i pre buy it?

If yes were?

And did i unterstood good about iae:

Modeled correct to IAE engines with IAE engines Flight Features but the cockpit look like CFM it is right?

What about the failures? Are they modelled? Are ECAM abnormal procedures simulated?

Nope... as far as I know, failures aren't simulated.

Btw, Mathjis! Let's hope that we'll get to a release, before "Part 4" :D

• Aerosoft

What about the failures? Are they modelled? Are ECAM abnormal procedures simulated?

No we spend very little effort on failures. We want to simulate day to day operations and not simulate the simulator or 'the systems'. As I said before, when you do failures realistically you would need to fly over a 500.000 hours before an engine would fail. In all the millions of hours airbusses flew there was only one RAT extension (the Hudson Landing).

Failures are hugely important for pilots and their simulators are build for them. For this medium price, medium to high end product however we felt they had little importance. For the customer we had in mind not worth the additional $15.

• Aerosoft

Looking good.

I have a VA discount code, can i pre buy it?

If yes were?

And did i unterstood good about iae:

Modeled correct to IAE engines with IAE engines Flight Features but the cockpit look like CFM it is right?

You VA will be contacted by us when it is released and they will get discount codes from us.

The cockpit defaults to CFM, we believe that is an acceptable simplification otherwise we would have to double a lot of the FADEC code/manual etc. The ECAM displays in IAE Airbusses can show N1 btw, so it is not fully unrealistic.

No we spend very little effort on failures. We want to simulate day to day operations and not simulate the simulator or 'the systems'. As I said before, when you do failures realistically you would need to fly over a 500.000 hours before an engine would fail. In all the millions of hours airbusses flew there was only one RAT extension (the Hudson Landing).

Failures are hugely important for pilots and their simulators are build for them. For this medium price, medium to high end product however we felt they had little importance. For the customer we had in mind not worth the additional $15.

I think if it was worth paying the 15 € they had left a price in line with other developmentalism. but deeply respect their company policy course.

Just to inform Aerosoft that the Portuguese manual is translated in Portuguese from Brazil which is a problem in certain sentences and words. Im from Portugal and we dont speak in that way. I sent an email to Aerosoft saying that I can do a translation PT-PT and not a PT-BR.

• Aerosoft

Mathijas, can I know,... the manuals in italian are aviable?

thank you.

But the 321 with sharklets, is in first release or in a next SP1?

The sharklet 321 might make it in the first release, not sure though, it was a last minute find.

Vol6-StepbyStep IT.pdf

Just to inform Aerosoft that the Portuguese manual is translated in Portuguese from Brazil which is a problem in certain sentences and words. Im from Portugal and we dont speak in that way. I sent an email to Aerosoft saying that I can do a translation PT-PT and not a PT-BR.

Believe you are not referring to the Step By Step manual,as that one is actually PT-PT ... maybe a spot or another,but, it is Portuguese from Portugal ...

Some parts of it might sound like PT-BR,yet, that is due to specific words that would not make sense if not translated that way...

It took a hard work to do it,and I´ve had 2 Portuguese people rereading it...

I confirm, seems PT from PT, and a pretty good job I might say

I did lost the race for the translation but congrats to the translator, good job

I confirm, seems PT from PT, and a pretty good job I might say

I did lost the race for the translation but congrats to the translator, good job

Thank you, You have just made my day =)

Archived