NavDataPro and AirTrack

Jarkko

Hopefully the devs will get back to you on this.

Thank you Shaun!

For me this is a "burning question" as I don't want to be using two NavData providers instead of one (which is currently the case for me).

• 2 months later...

Just a quick update for you AirTrack users out there.

I have contacted AirTrack developers and they informed me, that AirTrack support is possible and they have been contacting Aerosoft about adding the NavData Pro support.

Good things come to those who wait? Let's hope so :)

• 4 weeks later...

Just a quick update for you AirTrack users out there.

I have contacted AirTrack developers and they informed me, that AirTrack support is possible and they have been contacting Aerosoft about adding the NavData Pro support.

Good things come to those who wait? Let's hope so :)

Thanks for coming back and sharing that!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I still have no information on this, but I have asked the project manager to comment on it.

I have a feeling, that this isn't a top priority as this question has been open for 9 months now. Even so, thank you very much for your help!

• Administrator

Hello,

I know it's a long time since we started talking about support AirtRack by NavDataPro.

But this question cannot be solved by Aerosoft only.
I hope we can bring forward this item in the the next time but i can't promise it.

AirTrack works very different to any other Flight Simulator addon, so there are some issues we have to solve before.

Thank you very much for the info!

But this question cannot be solved by Aerosoft only.

I was kind of afraid you would say just that. Last time I contacted AirTrack developers, they mentioned that Aerosoft "has the ball" on the subject.

I truly hope that this isn't an obstacle that can't be overcome. The thing is that I bought the 1 year subscription for NavdataPro (during release) and ever since I have been paying two companies for the same Navdata. I hope you can understand my point of view on the subject.

Once again, thank you for the help!

Archived