NavDataPro and Majestic Dash

Moshe

Hello,

I have a problem with loading the Majestic AIRAC. For the Navigraph data it is working properly. The guidlines to use the Feelthere dataset were written for the Navigraph AIRAC, and as I understand it is supposed to be the same for NavDataPro as they should have the same format:

Majestic MJC8Q300:

1. Download and install the latest
Feelthere
AIRAC

2. Copy
%fsroot%\FeelThere\ND\nd.mdb
to the
\airplanes\mjc8q3_2\FMS
folder

3. Run the
MJCNavConverter.exe
located in the same folder.

4. The process must end with the message that the
conversion is complete

In the case of errors, the errorlog.txt file will contain the error messages

for rhe NavDataPro, the converter MJCNavConverter.exe is crashing before completing the conversion.

Did anyone experience this, or can someone share how to use NavDataPro for Majestic MJC8Q300?

Appreciate an advice.

• Administrator

Hello Moshe,

sorry, but we don't have this plane here. So we cannot check what happens due the converting process.

However, can you send us the errorlog.txt file of the MJCNavConverter, please. We will try to find a solution than.

Please email the log file to support@aerosoft.de

I have sent you guys an email as requested and got the following advise:

Dear Customer,

Can you please copy and paste your issue to the Tools and Missions Forum linked below.

http://forum.aerosof...s-and-missions/

With kind regards,

Shaun Fletcher

Aerosoft GmbH

Flughafen Paderborn/L.

D-33142 Bueren

HRB1989 Paderborn

GF: Winfried Diekmann

Dear Aerosoft, I have put it in the forum from the begining, as you can see above.

Now it's in both places so can I get support please?

• 1 month later...

Just chiming in here.

I can confirm Moshe's problem. My error log reads as follows:-

"Opening the Navigraph DB via DAO

Creating the MJC FMS files

Starting converting waypoints

Converted waypoints: 3ad98,

Starting converting navaids

Converted navaids: 2cf8,

Converting Procedures

Loading the procedure list

Loading the legs"

An observation if I may ... little recent support is evident for NavDataPro queries in this forum. Many reples/solutions being fielded by forum members rather than Aerosoft. While the product is fine, to a point, I am a little disappointed in the day-to-day support offered with many posts going unanswered.

An observation if I may ... little recent support is evident for NavDataPro queries in this forum. Many reples/solutions being fielded by forum members rather than Aerosoft. While the product is fine, to a point, I am a little disappointed in the day-to-day support offered with many posts going unanswered.

Rest assured that all problems are looked into, but depending on the specific problem it might take a while to find a solution.

I do not think anyone is looking at it. Instead of giving an answer they are sending you from the forum to the support email and back... not the regular aerosoft support indeed.

• Administrator

Hello Moshe,

sorry for the delay.

I was in contact with the developers of Majecstic. They recommend to contact the Majestic support directly about crashes of the converter.

However, they also told me that the Q300 is not longer developed.

Maybe we can find an agreement for the upcoming Q400.

• 3 months later...

Hi PeterW,

Yes I did and it works fine. Looks like Feelthere's nd.mdb file now is compatible with MJC's converter.

Congrats and thanks to whoever fixed this.

Regards,

Frank

Archived