Upgrade from FS9 to FSX

dermot5746

Hi Guys, hope it is ok to post this here. I have just upgraded to FSX from FS9 and have lots of scenery such as Spanish Airports 2 and New Spanish Airports.

Can these be used on FSX or is there an upgrade price or do I have to purchase an FSX version again if available.

Regards

Dermot

I dont believe the Spanish Airtports 2 or New Spanish Airports was transferred to FSX. The likes of the Mega Airports (Heathrow, Paris CDG, Amsterdam etc) are both FS9 and FSX. If purchased as a download direct from aerosoft you are able to log into your account, go to your order history and simply download the FSX version.

I dont believe the Spanish Airtports 2 or New Spanish Airports was transferred to FSX. The likes of the Mega Airports (Heathrow, Paris CDG, Amsterdam etc) are both FS9 and FSX. If purchased as a download direct from aerosoft you are able to log into your account, go to your order history and simply download the FSX version.

Thanks Matt, I have reloaded the Mega Airports and will just repurchase the FSX version of the others.

regards

Dermot

Archived