Talk to the management? Here's your chance...

Hi Folks,

First of all I would like to thank the entire Aerosoft Development Team and Management for the Airbus X Extedned, as this is the most complete and accurate Airbus available on today's market!

Secondly I have some questions.

Are any further "extensions" planned for the Airbus familiy?

Do you have any special contracts with airlines while obtaining exact data about aircraft you plan on developing? (e.g. cockpit measurements, etc.)

Thanks in advance!

• Aerosoft

Greatings from Spain !

2 days ago I bought FlightSim Commander 7 at Aeroteca in Barcelona, a shop specialized in aeronautical products. Then i realised its impossible to get acces to the DAFIF database.

I explained the shop assistant the problem, and he said if Aerosoft considerated it was a defective product, i could change it for the latest version.

My question is, why are they sitll selling a defective version, and who is the responsable of all this, aerosoft or Aeroteca?

I wait for news.

You will have to talk to the shop as we simply did not sell this product to you. If the shop considers it to be defective they should send it back to us. We for sure do not consider it defective!

You will have to talk to the shop as we simply did not sell this product to you. If the shop considers it to be defective they should send it back to us. We for sure do not consider it defective!

If its imposible to play this version as the DAFIF is CLOSED, how can you consider it no defective ? The shop assistant is telling me : if aerosoft considers it defective, then you will be able to bring it back and buy another game. That means none of you are going to tell it is defective, and im going to loose the money? This is a fools game.

• Aerosoft

But as I said, we shipped the product to the shop in a fully working state. That he sells version that old can not be be our fault could it not? I would most certainly bring it back. But as we are not the ones to sell it to you it will be between you and the shop. If the shop has a question they know how to reach us.

To leave it to the customer to talk with the publisher is not nice. He should just take the product back.

But as I said, we shipped the product to the shop in a fully working state. That he sells version that old can not be be our fault could it not? I would most certainly bring it back. But as we are not the ones to sell it to you it will be between you and the shop. If the shop has a question they know how to reach us.

To leave it to the customer to talk with the publisher is not nice. He should just take the product back.

I guess you are right. Thank you for your reasoned reply and for your advice. I'll talk to him and I'll let you know what finally happens.

Have a nice Chrisitmas and keep on doing this great work typical of Aerosoft. :)

• Deputy Sheriffs

I'd like to kwow how to sincronize FSCommander 9 and FSX with FSUIPC ( in two different PC's )

PD: I have the freeware version of FSUIPC

Hi Semo,

This is a support question (and not about Aerosoft management).

Please ask this in the appropriate tools-and-missions forum:

http://forum.aerosof...s-and-missions/

There is also the dedicated FS Commander forum:

http://forum.simflight.com/forum/75-fs-commander-support-forum/

• Upvote 2

• Aerosoft

I guess you are right. Thank you for your reasoned reply and for your advice. I'll talk to him and I'll let you know what finally happens.

Have a nice Chrisitmas and keep on doing this great work typical of Aerosoft. :)

Update on this, we are in contact with the shop now.

• Members

Hi there ! :)

I'd like to kwow how to sincronize FSCommander 9 and FSX with FSUIPC ( in two different PC's )

PD: I have the freeware version of FSUIPC

Hi Semo80,

Please send an email directly to Aerosoft and tell us your problem.

We will find a way to provide you with a working version.

All the best and feliz ano nuevo.

Winfried

• Members

Hi Folks,

First of all I would like to thank the entire Aerosoft Development Team and Management for the Airbus X Extedned, as this is the most complete and accurate Airbus available on today's market!

Secondly I have some questions.

Are any further "extensions" planned for the Airbus familiy?

Do you have any special contracts with airlines while obtaining exact data about aircraft you plan on developing? (e.g. cockpit measurements, etc.)

Thanks in advance!

Yes, there will be more extensions coming, but we don't have special contracts with airlines.

For a small companie like Aerosoft, it is really hard to deal with those multinational companies, like airlines.

Happy New Year

Winfried

• Members

Will aerosoft make asia addon? I currently on have GEX pacific,i know if aerosoft is doing it they will done it great :) And asia airport :( Very few i seen,imangesim is very heavy on fps .

Wondering why alot company din make asia addon :( like so left out.please please my only request !

regards

Niceify

WE really would like to develope some Asian airports, but we don't have access to pictures and other information about those airports.

So, if you know people working on a big Asian airport which may provide us with the needed information, get us in contact with them.

Happy New Year

Winfried

• Members

Thanks for replying to my questions

For question number 2 i meant scenery including airports

I hope you have a merry christmas and a happy and safe new year and for Aerosoft to have a prosperous 2013!!!

PS i have one more question : Since Aerosoft is a german company is it banned from making German aircraft from World War two under German law because of the symbols that the aircraft carried back then???

If airports are included the most successful scenery was Mega Airport Frankfurt and Mega Airport London Heathrow.

As a German company we are not allowed to show some 'Nazi' symbols on our products.

Because this would give some studip people a reason to buy the product.

But the main reasons not to produce those old aircraft are,

- WWII aircraft do not really sell well in our main markets

- there are more than enough WWII aircraft available

- we do not really like military aircraft.

Happy New Year

Winfried

Hello there,

I am quite new to the more complex simulator aircraft and am very pleased with the Airbus X Extended. I especially like the various aircraft states you can load and the co-pilot stuff, I'm sure as I improve I can reign in the virtual assistance but it does make it very accessible to those with limited experience!

With regard to the launch and subsequent updates, it is obvious that a product of this compexity would need a few bugs ironing out so is the amount you are seeing what you expected or is it more or less? (I have to say I am very impressed by the support on offer)

Regards

Dave from the UK

Hope this email finds you well. Hope I am posting this in the right place....has to do with our customized STL scenery and AES.

Question, we had some customized STL scenery designed for us (by Cesar at Taxi2Gate) with our Gateway logos placed on jetways and baggage carts. It is installed and working fine with AES, however we noticed with the enabling of AES animation, our GTW logos within the new scenery have dissappeared from the jetways. With the recent collaboration and addition of TAxi2Gate STL to work with AES, in the process of enabling those jetways to animation, the logos no longer appear. We assume this is due to the modification of the scenery by AES to include the animation for everyone who buys the scenery.

Question - is there a way we could obtain our own update of the animated jetways to re-include the logos? What would we or Cesar, the scenery developer need to do to make this happen?

Thanks for your help!

PJ Fiske

Gateway Virtual Airlines

pj.fiske@gatewayva.net

PJ Fiske

Gateway Virtual Airlines

pj.fiske@gatewayva.net

Hi PJ,

I think your post would probably be better as a new thread in the dedicated AES forum here: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/forum/113-airport-enhancement-services/

This thread is more for general questions to the company about the company, not for support.

• Deputy Sheriffs

....I've tried in two other support areas but no response. ...

Sorry, but what do you expect? It is weekend!

And if you would like to get an official answer it would be better to write an official email to Aerosoft, or try to contact the developer via PM.

But do not post the same thing 3 times!

• Upvote 1

Hello Winfried and Mathijs, first a Happy New Year to you

I would like to know where the problem lies in getting AES to work with Prepar3D. Now that Airbus Extended is released and works great with Prepar3D, it is time to be able to use AES with this Sim. Nearly a year ago (17th jan 2012), Mathijs said it is being looked at.

Read here: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/51926-prepar3d/

Also Oliver has not reacted since October to questions mentioned in this forum, http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/56842-prepar-3d%3B/

I know that the Vistamare has to be modified, but it shouldn't be to much of a problem, as FSX and P3D use the same core sim.

It is annoying that no information is passed on if or if not AES for P3D will be available.

Would the management please state if we can expect AES for P3D in the near future?

Gruß/Regards,

Stephen

Hello Winfried and Mathijs, first a Happy New Year to you

I would like to know where the problem lies in getting AES to work with Prepar3D. Now that Airbus Extended is released and works great with Prepar3D, it is time to be able to use AES with this Sim. Nearly a year ago (17th jan 2012), Mathijs said it is being looked at.

Read here: http://forum.aerosof...51926-prepar3d/

Also Oliver has not reacted since October to questions mentioned in this forum, http://forum.aerosof...842-prepar-3d;/

I know that the Vistamare has to be modified, but it shouldn't be to much of a problem, as FSX and P3D use the same core sim.

It is annoying that no information is passed on if or if not AES for P3D will be available.

Would the management please state if we can expect AES for P3D in the near future?

Gruß/Regards,

Stephen

Again as mentioned previously this is not a question for here but an enquiry about a product, if you get no joy from the developer then he may have already answered it numerous times so a search might be ion order.

Again as mentioned previously this is not a question for here but an enquiry about a product, if you get no joy from the developer then he may have already answered it numerous times so a search might be ion order.

Hello Shaun,

from my point of view this is a question to concern the management, as no response has been made in the AES forum in conjunction with Prepar3D for a long time. And it is not only me, but also many other customers from Aerosoft that asked for a reply without a statement from support.

Giving me the hint to search the forum is kind of funny, as I have been monitoring the AES/Prepar3D subject for nearly a year now, and can say that nothing has happened since Mathijs statement a year ago. Is Maurizio so busy that it takes him nearly over a year to adapt to P3D?

What is the use of releasing wonderful Aircraft and Airports for P3D, when AES is not compatible, which is a main reason for realism within the Sim?

It just doesn’t make sense!

I’ve got the feeling that the customisation from AES for P3D has a very low priority for Aerosoft.

Is it so hard to say ‘Yes, AES for P3D will be available by XX.XX 2013” or ‘No, it is not possible’

At least then we, the customers, have the choice to look for alternatives and not wait for donkeys years for nothing.

I’ll be more than happy if you prove me wrong.

Cheers, Stephen

• Upvote 1

• Members

HI Dave,

I was really happy with the Airbus X Ext because the amount of bug-reports were lower than expected. A complex aircraft like this will always have bugs, but we will solve them in the next weeks and offer than an update.

Hi Stephen,

Regarding AES for Prepare3D.

The AES developer is working on a solution but there is still a mayor unsolved problem.

So we are waiting as you for AES for prepare3D.

Kind regards

Winfried

what is this now by Aerosoft

there will be locked Treads, who talk over real Viruswarnings.

User who report this Risks where banned .

This is not the Company i remember for long times.

Torsten

• Upvote 2

• Aerosoft

what is this now by Aerosoft

there will be locked Treads, who talk over real Viruswarnings.

User who report this Risks where banned .

This is not the Company i remember for long times.

Torsten

What topic is that Torsten? I checked out all the relevant topics and I see no issue. Most certainly no user was banned because he mentioned that certain scanner did a false positive.

Update...Ahhh right, now I understand. The user who was banned posted at least 6 identical messages all over the German Airbus forums about a non-existing virus causing a lot of needless unrest among other users. When he was spoke to about this he behaved very impolite to one of the assistant deputies. I know that behavior seems common on the internet these days but Aerosoft is rather old fashioned in that aspect. I am the manager of the support department (mathijs.kok@aerosoft.com) and I get paid enough to be yelled at by customers if they feel like it. None of the other staff gets even close to enough money to have to deal with that.

• Upvote 2

Sorry I have talked with Christian and he has posted it one time and have then refreshed his Browser many times.

If it come to doubleposts or more he will say "Im sorry" to all people.

And here the Thread who will be Closed ad the Middle so that i have posted this topic here.

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/62974-virenwarnung-vom-airbus-x-extended-ausgehend/

The Thread would then reopend and is now finally closed.

I think it 's good so at the Moment cause all Position's are cleared in this Thread.

Torsten