Talk to the management? Here's your chance...

• Members
vor 21 Stunden , DriverX sagte:

Here you find the link. 

Hi Pascal,
This problem should really be discussed in our support forum.

I will forward your screenshot to sim-wings to let them solve this problem.

What do you mean with " Is "shame on you" the way you talk with your customers.? "
I do not understand this.

I prefer to talk to

Kind regards

Winfried

vor 5 Stunden , wdiekmann sagte:

Hi Pascal,
This problem should really be discussed in our support forum.

I will forward your screenshot to sim-wings to let them solve this problem.

What do you mean with " Is "shame on you" the way you talk with your customers.? "
I do not understand this.

I prefer to talk to

Kind regards

Winfried

Dear Winfried, 

no problem, i solved my problem already, i was a bit frustrated, that whether Orbx and Aerosoft was able to help. I bought really a lot of airports at Aerosoft and only Barajas had this problems, so one member from you adressed me to Orbx. For the moment this was ok for me. Then i thought myself, wait if all airports from SimWings and Aerosoft are working fine with Orbx but only Madrid not. So my idea was then, Aerosoft shall help me. Cause if Orbx is the root, why are not all airports affected. So after a week incl. Pfingsten nobody helped me. And i made my point of frustration public. So i received an answer, shame on you, cause i had no patience through the long weekend. But after starting my own investigation it turned out that really orbx was getting under my suspicion. So I tried a lot of things over the weekend. After i found the problem I have written how I solved it and i said something about personal feelings. I know a forum is a place where feelings are wrong placed. Maybe in forum of some girl magazines. 😂 Anyhow Mathijs Kok deleted this comment already. I am personally fine with this and i am not willing to follow up that matter. 

Always when i am in front of such problems, i like to share it with the community, cause it helps everyone at the end. 

I promise to stay Aerosoft customer. No worries. 

But now i am in front of buying Teneriffe South. I know there is competition with MK Studios here. Convince me to buy the Aerosoft version even it is like 5Eur more expensive. 

I wish all the best to your team. 

Bye Pascal 

• Members

Hi Pascal,

Thank you for your patience.

Please accept my appology about they way we've answered.

On holiday weekends it is not always possible to answer questions on time.

But I am happy that your problem has been solved and I am sure you will have a lot of fun with Teneriffa.

It is a beautiful made scenery of a beautiful island.

Kind regards

Winfried

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers

Does anybody know if the new FSXI or FS11 will need a complete new source code for add ons? Will it be easy to transfer a scenery like cologne or Tenerife, which are pretty new, to the new Flight sim from MS? Or do you need to program then anything from the scratch again. I am curious about this question.

And congrats to all FSX flyers. With their long stamina they can switch to FSXI next year then. I think for those guys it would not make sense now to spent money for P3D or Xlane. 

Bye

Pascal

A while back I saw a thread about the release of a Ju-52.  Is this plane still in the works, and will it be released for P3D V. 4.5? I kind of like this slow beast.  Mike Gutierrez, North Hollywood, California.

Hello,

on 17th of May I ask for support for the AS Frankfurt EDDF Airport for X Plane 11 but still no feedback how to solve it? I follow the forum thread and tried all solutions. I find out the causing file is "eddf_0001.dds" but I don't really now what is causing this?! 

There is a picture to show what I mean

Maybe someone can help me

Thanks in advance 

Best regards 

Daniel 

Please login to display this image.

45 minutes ago, D@NREIS said:

Hello,

on 17th of May I ask for support for the AS Frankfurt EDDF Airport for X Plane 11 but still no feedback how to solve it? I follow the forum thread and tried all solutions. I find out the causing file is "eddf_0001.dds" but I don't really now what is causing this?! 

There is a picture to show what I mean

Maybe someone can help me

Thanks in advance 

Best regards 

Daniel 

Please login to display this image.

Daniel,

Would you please include a link to the thread you're referencing? 

6 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Daniel,

Would you please include a link to the thread you're referencing? 

Okay, I found the thread, and I've asked our Program Manager to take another look at this. He should be in touch with you soon.

Best wishes!

3 hours ago, D@NREIS said:

Thanks very much

Best regards 

Daniel

You are most welcome Daniel. Sorry we didn't get back to you in this, it's been an unnormally busy month for everyone working behind the scenes as well as international travel for some of our guys. We'll update you on this very soon.

On ‎10‎/‎16‎/‎2012 at 4:08 PM, wdiekmann said:

I can only speak for myself and Sascha (Managing Director)

I came into Aerosoft in 1991 as one of the companions founding Aerosoft.

Bernward Suermann, the main founder, was a classmate of myself.

In 1995 I moved into the management and in 2000 we decided to stop professional development because it was wasting a lot of money every year.

After that decision Bernward founded a new company for professional training software based on the Aerosoft department and I was the only managing director left at Aerosoft.

I am not a pilot and I was not a flight sim enthusiast. I have studied business and worked in the banking area and in marketing & pr before.

Sascha came into Aerosoft in 1996 as an apprentice. After that he was responsible for the Aerosoft logistics and the warehouse for a few years. In 2003 his responsibility was increased to purchase and later he became director purchase & sales at Aerosoft. Since 2011 he is managing director of Aerosoft. He was and is interested in all kind of computer gaming.

I hope this answers your question.

For hundred thousands of people worldwide, perhaps for millions, flight simulation is more than a game, itis their hobby.

This means that there is a strong interest in keeping this kind of 'games' alive.

So, I am positive to the future.

While Microsoft has shown no interest in the FS community for the last 10-15 years, I believe that the developers of newer flight simulators, like X-Plane, Aerofly, ... will keep their ears much closer on the needs of the community.

I prefer to work with small companies like Aerosoft instead of multinational corporations like Microsoft.

I see FSX and X-Plane for a number of years side on side in flight simulation, but on the long term a new simulator will move into the steps of MSFS.

I don't see the end of our hobby in the near future.

Well, today I think we could say that you are wrong, Microsoft has announced that they will take up MSF again with all efforts needed to continue the excellent work from 1983 and forward to 2007..

My advice is that you let Microsoft invite you for cooperation because this is where the future with FS is, I am glad that I sticked to FSX and Aerosoft for so many years and not having jumped over to Xplane or P3D.

Akki

• Aerosoft

Well, the point is that there might not have been an Aerosoft when we would have stuck to FSX, commercially that simulator is more or dead for the last four years.  And calling my CEO wrong with seven years of hindsight seems to be a tad easy don't you think?

But of course we are happy with every new sim and Microsofts new efforts have our full attention. They got a big task competing with simulators that have many years of development and we are slightly worried about the XBox link, but nevertheless enthusiastic! Of course we are unable to comment on any discussion we might or might not have had with MS already.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Developer
vor 11 Stunden , Akki sagte:

My advice is that you let Microsoft invite you for cooperation because this is where the future with FS is, I am glad that I sticked to FSX and Aerosoft for so many years and not having jumped over to Xplane or P3D.

From all we know and were shown in the E3 presentation and on the FSInsider website, it's very unlikely that the new MSFS will be any more compatible with the old FSX than P3D4 or X-Plane. For example it's guaranteed to be 64-bit so hardly any aircraft add-ons will be compatible.

The future will show whether or not it will make sense to support the new MSFS.

• Aerosoft

And that's only the technical aspect.... it also needs to work commercially. As margins are already low, that is very important and as the new sim will not be a 'product' but a web service that you probably rent, things might be very complex. We'll see!

• 1 month later...

Hello. I wonder why you never updated Stavanger x and vaernes X to p3dv4? I am of course sure there are good reasons for it but still, they are good airports and I miss them in p3dv4. Is it much work to update them?

Regards

Hello again. I thought I would ask if someone from Aerosoft would know if there is any chance to get the download file for mega oslo v2 and stavanger x and vaernes x. The vendors I bought them from are no longer in business. Flightsimstore. I have been away for a long time and completely missed out on the flightsimstore closing down. I have the registration keys though.

8 minutes ago, Uncle Bob said:

Hello again. I thought I would ask if someone from Aerosoft would know if there is any chance to get the download file for mega oslo v2 and stavanger x and vaernes x. The vendors I bought them from are no longer in business. Flightsimstore. I have been away for a long time and completely missed out on the flightsimstore closing down. I have the registration keys though.

Im not sure about Stavanger and Vaernes but if you go to the update section of the Aerosoft site you can registor Oslo v2 using your code so you might beable to download it from there , regarding the other two im sure Aerosoft will beable to help you in one way or another .. always found them helpfull .

2 hours ago, Uncle Bob said:

Hello Bob,

Would you please put in a Support Ticket with us a the link below?  You will be able to add attachments to the support ticket, and if you would please include all the relevant sales receipts and registration information.

https://helpdesk.aerosoft.com/portal/home

Many thanks, and best wishes!

23 hours ago, keenrw said:

Im not sure about Stavanger and Vaernes but if you go to the update section of the Aerosoft site you can registor Oslo v2 using your code so you might beable to download it from there , regarding the other two im sure Aerosoft will beable to help you in one way or another .. always found them helpfull .

20 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Hello Bob,

Would you please put in a Support Ticket with us a the link below?  You will be able to add attachments to the support ticket, and if you would please include all the relevant sales receipts and registration information.

https://helpdesk.aerosoft.com/portal/home

Many thanks, and best wishes!

Great help there, thank you. Followed your link and got my twin otter and oslo v2 back. I had bought them from flightsimstore so that was great. I couldnt find stavanger x or vaernes x in the update list but I think that might be cause there were no updates for them. I see vaernes x is now for p3dv4. The one I had bought was for fsx. My stavanger x was also for fsx and It probably wouldnt work well in v4. All in all im very happy to get oslov2 and twin otter back. Thank you.

27 minutes ago, Uncle Bob said:

Great help there, thank you. Followed your link and got my twin otter and oslo v2 back. I had bought them from flightsimstore so that was great. I couldnt find stavanger x or vaernes x in the update list but I think that might be cause there were no updates for them. I see vaernes x is now for p3dv4. The one I had bought was for fsx. My stavanger x was also for fsx and It probably wouldnt work well in v4. All in all im very happy to get oslov2 and twin otter back. Thank you.

You are most welcome my friend.

Best wishes for Happy Flights!

• Members

Hi Bob,

At present there isn't a completely new version of Stavanger and Vaernes planed.
If the developers will find time for this in the future we will announce it.

Kind regards

Winfried

Thanks a lot guys. I have 1 more question. I have the airbus bundle bought for my sim p3dv2 a few years back. I read somewhere if you buy the pro bundle for p3dv4 it will give you backward compatibility for use with 32 bit fsx/p3dv1-2 and 3. Are there any kind of discount to be had for the other way around? If I want the aerosoft airbus bundle for p3dv4 I will pay full price? Its what other developers do too so no problem and the pro edition might be much more than 64 bit compatibility for all that I know. Its just for clearing it up so I know what to do if I want it for my p3dv4.  Thanks for your patience with me. Great products all around from aerosoft.

• Deputy Sheriffs

The Airbus Professional needs at least P3Dv4.4 and is not compatible with older versions of P3D and is not compatible with FSX.

If you own the latest version for FSX, which was 1.31, there is an upgrade possible. Please have a look at the productpage for more details:

https://www.aerosoft.com/en/flight-simulation/prepar3d-v4/aircraft/2437/a320-family-professional-bundle

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mopperle said:

The Airbus Professional needs at least P3Dv4.4 and is not compatible with older versions of P3D and is not compatible with FSX.

If you own the latest version for FSX, which was 1.31, there is an upgrade possible. Please have a look at the productpage for more details:

https://www.aerosoft.com/en/flight-simulation/prepar3d-v4/aircraft/2437/a320-family-professional-bundle

Hey and thank you. I just bought the pro bundle for my v4.5 and used the voucher code, my reg key for the 32 bit version and got 50% off. Thats pretty solid.

Happy customer.