Talk to the management? Here's your chance...

• Aerosoft
5 hours ago, UPRRFRM said:

Dear Sirs, with most respect, I think your work is fantastic and I salute you. At the moment I seem to be having a problem with the World of Subways 1 The Path. There is a "Failed to initiate sound" error that does not alow me to operate the game. I am a 56 year old  retired railroader, Businessman and artist majoring in the areas of Graffiti lettering, fantasy and science fiction for the past 49 years, and have been I have brought this issue to the attention of one of the staff members whom instructed to me a remedy which did not solve the problem. I communicated back to him and have yet received any further communication from him. I have worked with and enjoyed Trainsimulator for the past 12 years and have yet to see such brilliant work in animation and real life like scenarios as in the World of Subways series you have created, being from New York I can deeply express this. All I ask for is some solution as to where I can operate and enjoy this  NYC subway masterpiece. Thank you kindly.

UPRRFRM

Contact us on support@aerosoft.com and we'll most likely able to sort that out for you mr. UPRRFRM.

17 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Contact us on support@aerosoft.com and we'll most likely able to sort that out for you mr. UPRRFRM.

Mr. Kok. Thank you for your reply sir. I did send communication to the support group, they never responded back.The gentleman's name is Fabian. I'll hold on to the WOS 1 Path simulation until one of the good people there hopefully responds with a solution. 

On 11/15/2017 at 3:05 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

That ticket is being worked on Mr UPRRFRM sir, I am sorry it is not as fast as you were expecting.

Mr. Kok, no worries sir, no impatience here, patience is something I do have. I gathered the thought that the issue complaint was forgotten of. Like I stated before, I'll just hold on to the WOS 1 Path until the administrator communicates a resolution to me. It's a pleasure to communicate with the good people of Germany once again since I've lived there many years ago in Aschaffenburg. I thank you for your customer attentiveness and service sir.

UPRRFRM

• 2 weeks later...

I understand your workload is huge, but I am frustrated by your lack of attention to current products which were purchased. Please, please get the airbusses compatible with the current version of P3d. Also, please upgrade your sceneries for customers which have already purchased them. (PANC, for example).

Thank you

Michael

34 minutes ago, mleuck said:

I understand your workload is huge, but I am frustrated by your lack of attention to current products which were purchased. Please, please get the airbusses compatible with the current version of P3d. Also, please upgrade your sceneries for customers which have already purchased them. (PANC, for example).

Thank you

Michael

Hello Michael,

i m not part of the management but I feel free to answere your question here too.

About the Airbus please see the preview thread there are much more information about it when it will be compatible what you need to buy or not buy.

About scenerys please check our latest scenerys we did a toon of scenerys for P3DV4 that where already available as "professional" Edition - sure not all airports and sure often it is not your favorite airport but we will add more and more by time

• 2 weeks later...

Are there currently any problems with your ticket system or the support in general? I opened a ticket one week ago because I didn't get a functioning coupon code when buying a new PFPX server subscription, but never got a reply. I even e-mailed to your support address yesterday, still no response. Any help would be much appreciated.

1 hour ago, FWAviation said:

Are there currently any problems with your ticket system or the support in general? I opened a ticket one week ago because I didn't get a functioning coupon code when buying a new PFPX server subscription, but never got a reply. I even e-mailed to your support address yesterday, still no response. Any help would be much appreciated.

I'm sorry you haven't heard back from us.  I've notified a senior staff member directly and you should hear something back soon.

Thank you VERY MUCH for letting us know about this. 

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft

You are 100% right FWAviation, That section of the support department is running at very high load due to the December month, the big releases we done in the l;ast two weeks and because of some people being sick. We hope to sort all these issues out before Wednesday.

Please accept my apology and feel free to contact me at mathijs.kok@aerosoft.com when things are not solved. 

Sorry for writing in English.

If Aerosoft would think it is necessary to give an answer here in the forum, they will do it in English so that you will understand.

Hallo Herr Diekmann,

hier ist mal wieder etwas eskaliert:

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/129166-hamburg-professional-auf-aktuellem-stand

Schauen Sie sich bitte hierzu auch die "Moderation" an.

Natürlich war die Reaktion auf den Beitrag von f-bird absehbar.

Aber er hat wohl aus Erfahrung (bei anderen (?)) gesprochen und er hat schließlich recht behalten.

Aber wie die Reaktion des Moderators Mopperle, die ich in einem einschlägigen Forum gelesen habe, letztlich endet, war genauso absehbar:

ein guter Kunde weniger.

In besagtem Forum ist f-bird auf große Resonanz gestoßen. Aerosoft hat demnach durch diese Art der "Moderation" schon viele Kunden verloren.

Der Ruf in der Szene ist sehr zwiegespalten. Dies gilt für Aerosoft im allgemeinen und für die Herren Kok und Mopperle im speziellen.

Ich bin in dieser Beziehung kein Profi, aber aus meiner bescheidenen Sicht halte ich es für dringend geboten, das Moderationspersonal psychologisch schulen zu lassen.

Entschuldigen Sie bitte diese Einmischung in Ihre inneren Angelegenheiten. Ich tue dies in bester Absicht.

Ich würde mich dennoch/deshalb über eine Antwort freuen. Entweder hier oder gerne auch im deutschen Teil des Forums.

P.S.: Mein "Punktestand" lag bis heute Morgen bzw. gerade eben noch bei mindestens 22, jetzt liegt er bei 13.

Edit: Eindeutig die Quittung für obigen Beitrag. Traurig, oder?

Die Kundenvergraulung geht systematisch weiter, was mein o.g. Anliegen nur untermauert.

Edit 2: Nun traut man sich auch mit offenem Visier. Punkte-Abwertung bisher nur an anderer Stelle. Deshalb das "Traurig".

• Aerosoft

Mr Kunde, the fact your reputation score has dropped so dramatically seems to be a good indication that some people do not feel your input in the forum is one that they consider constructive. Please note that this is not a score we give, but our customers give. To blame the moderation seems unjust. 

We do check all downvotes and where we feel it is not just we ask why that vote has been given and if we do not agree will correct it. In fact I have corrected your score upwards. 

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

(...) Please note that this is not a score we give, but our customers give. To blame the moderation seems unjust. (...)

Plain customers or also customers who coincidentally happen to be beta testers for Aerosoft, for example? I faintly remember dialogues via a certain skype group ...   :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Hey Captain Snowflake,

thank you for your reply. This is a very good thought.

In this case, another customer (f-bird) have got a warning from the moderator Mopperle. "Given 5 Points which will never expire."

And Mr. Kok answered, that nobody from the moderators gave f-bird a downvote.

Can you imagine that this is not a good light on Aersoft?!

No, I don't want to blame Mr. Kok or Mopperle. Where wood is chopped, splinters must fall.

I only want to give a feedback that Aerosoft would never get with a poll. 

So the "customers who coincidentally happen to be beta testers for Aerosoft" should also get psychological advice?  ???

Maybe it is better to abolish these damned downvotes. Or both?

Aerosoft must decide, if they need this help / this instrument from "customers who coincidentally happen to be beta testers for Aerosoft".

I think they often make it more worse then better.

I hope everybody could have understood my bad English.

When I check the thread in question, John Kunde has far more upvotes than downvotes... so the average customer seems to share his view. So if his numbers go down, you can guess yourself, where they are coming from.

• Upvote 1

And they went down from 22 down to 8 exaktly in the moment I have posted the german post here above.

Zufälle gibt's ;-)

It's a good revanche :-(

There must be a lot of "customers who coincidentally happen to be beta testers for Aerosoft".

Thank you David and Oliver (Captain Snowflake) for your honest help.

• Aerosoft

Yes we do have a lot of beta testers who are active in this forum and they have the same rights are you have. If they feel a post is impolite or ruder or in any way not constructive to the discussion they may or may not vote down the post. 

• Aerosoft
57 minutes ago, david.hilker said:

When I check the thread in question, John Kunde has far more upvotes than downvotes... so the average customer seems to share his view. So if his numbers go down, you can guess yourself, where they are coming from.

What are you actually implying David? 

vor 4 Minuten, Mathijs Kok sagte:

Yes we do have a lot of beta testers who are active in this forum and they have the same rights are you have. If they feel a post is impolite or ruder or in any way not constructive to the discussion they may or may not vote down the post. 

O.K. Sir.

But if they think my german post here above was impolite or ruder or in any way not constructive, why did they give me downvotes OTHERWHERE?

Could be coincidences, I submit. But very strange. Do you believe this?

Dear Mr. Kok, I think you made it even worse at well. And I don't want to blame you. This is not my intention. And if you look at my other posts, you will believe me.

I truelly hope so. So instead of fighting we should wait patiently for the kind answer from Winfried Diekmann.

It does not hurry :-)

vor 19 Minuten, Mathijs Kok sagte:

I will investigate those downvotes.

Please, Mr. Kok, I don't want to blame anybody personally.

In MY case I don't mind about these downvotes. They argued in my direction, that there should be changes.

I only want to stop the fact, that good customers very often are treated in a bad way and must get the opinion, that the only right they have is not to buy anymore.

Did you got my idea? I hope again.

Sincerely

John

vor 19 Minuten, Mathijs Kok sagte:

As I said they are checked regularly to make sure they are not misused.

;-)

• Upvote 1