Talk to the management? Here's your chance...

Commendation Due !

I shop at Aerosoft with complete confidence and that is important to me.

Recently due to PC problems I have needed to do 2 completely clean reinstals and on both occasions all purchases were simply re-downloaded and installed from my Aerosoft account.

Excellent flightsim products and superb service.

Well done Aerosoft !

Bruce

FSX Gold, Win7 x 64, I7, 12GB, GTX295

Mega Airports, PMDG JS41 & B738NGX

• Members

So my post was not worthy of any comment ? Fair enough.

Hi Pierre,

Sorry for the delay, but I don't go every day into this forum. I don't like forums too much.

The idea is great and I will talk to our technical guys what we can do.

I really would like to see more pc-pilots on Andras Fields and to fill the airport with life.

Winfried

• Upvote 3

Hi Winfried,

Thank you for your reply. I'm getting excited and I hope that your technical guys can work something out for us at Andras Fields. This could be a huge fun park ! :)

Cheers,

Pierre

• 1 month later...

Getting a little frustrated with these sales being for boxed only. I have well over 40+ titles from you guys and would appreciate the opportunity of some download discounts occasionally. Full price - 20% + shipping = more than the download price.

I don't like forums either... It prevents me from flying.

+the internet will never be able to transport everything that is between two persons that sit next to each other. And the internet provides so many instruments that lead into the wrong direction, e.g. the + n - buttons.

What does it mean if your profile is red? You want to read my explanation?

- Somebody who hates you has 10 or 15 forum accounts more than you have. full stop. That's it.

So. How important is the internet if you think of increased misuse. I've thought more than twice, what for do I pay my internet provider? For sure not for impoliteness, mass instead of quality, virtual wars and incompetence (let me explain that).

This is probably not the right place to publish, but there are internet providers who are until today unable to make their new headquarter accessible for postmen who are in the job since more than 15 years.

And this is what I pay for?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Aerosoft

Getting a little frustrated with these sales being for boxed only. I have well over 40+ titles from you guys and would appreciate the opportunity of some download discounts occasionally. Full price - 20% + shipping = more than the download price.

Agreed. And you will see a change in this in the next few months (weeks even).

• Aerosoft

Mathijs can we get a idea of whats next after the twin otter extended? that would be great and i think that would help get us back on topic.

thanks

chad hittenberger

Stefan (the chief 3d artist) will start on the A318/A319 and some last work on the CRJ before moving on to the Beaver or the A330 (we did not decide on that).

The rest of our staff will follow him. But keep in mind our resources are mixed and they all work on all projects.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Aerosoft

And how about give the MA Gardermoen an update? The airport is out of date as we speak, they have build a new terminal and they are expanding the airport, so why dont you guys give it an update? We payed for it, so let us have a great value for the money. You are updating everything else except from this one, WHY????????????

We we would spend all our time updating older products to make them match the changing airports we would be out of business in a few months. You did indeed pay for it and you got a fine product for your money. What you did not buy was the guarantee we'll change the product every time the airport changes.

• Upvote 5

And how about give the MA Gardermoen an update? The airport is out of date as we speak, they have build a new terminal and they are expanding the airport, so why dont you guys give it an update? We payed for it, so let us have a great value for the money. You are updating everything else except from this one, WHY????????????

Updating everything? lol

Please keep calm.

I also want Lisbon X updated and it isn't.

We've to wait patiently.

Lukla and Malaga are both on our internal wishlists... no serious plans though.

Hee hee, with respect Mathijs me 'ol mate, you've been saying that for as long as I can remember!! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Hello there,

I am quite new to the more complex simulator aircraft and am very pleased with the Airbus X Extended. I especially like the various aircraft states you can load and the co-pilot stuff, I'm sure as I improve I can reign in the virtual assistance but it does make it very accessible to those with limited experience!

With regard to the launch and subsequent updates, it is obvious that a product of this compexity would need a few bugs ironing out so is the amount you are seeing what you expected or is it more or less? (I have to say I am very impressed by the support on offer)

Regards

Dave from the UK

Hi Dave,

I was really happy with the Airbus X extended and the amount of bugs was below my expectations.

Cheers

Winfried

• Members

Lukla should be updated after the Twin Otter is finished.

Malaga airport is in reality still under construction. ;-)

Cheers

Winfried

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Sir: I am having the hardest time with your product MY TRAFFIC 2013 I puchased it on line installed it correctly , and it doesn't appear to fuction correctly, my question to you is. Why arent your products properly supported , no help, no nothing !! It has left me with a poor opinion of your company and your product/s, if you could direct me to some sort of support for this product it would be most apprieciated Thank you very much

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I really like the Aerosoft forums, there are nice people...mostly. However... I have to complain about something, I have read the forum rules and regulations and have found some problems. Eventhough the rules, I can sometimes find posts, which are already on the edge to be called "insulting". I didnt have that problem myself, but others experienced it. Lets say a "newbie" at Aerosoft comes to ask about the famous wingflex question, he doesnt want to read the aprox. 50 pages of a preview, neither is he obligated to do it, posts his question and the first answer is something in the way like "There is NO wingflex! Stop asking stupid things" I suppose, that this type of answer from an experienced user with 350+ posts doesnt make the best image to Aerosoft. The funny part begins when the newbie gets voted down... And that on his first week, maybe even day at Aerosoft... Now the newbie feels attacked and responses back, wanting the answer-guy not to be so rude and complaining about Aerosoft's users behaviour and voila, which post gets first voted down and maybe even deleted...? The post of the newbie complaining about the behaviour of the other user. Another very good example showing this was a topic about something I dont remember (but I will try to find that topic) where a newbie asked for something and one of the answers was something like "I would rather prefer to see a nice Aerosoft member asking real questions than you asking such a dumb question." The question was voted down and the newbie replied "I would rather prefer you not being such a dumba**" and once more the miracle happened, rude answer voted up and the newbie posts voted all the way down. The funny part started when the newbie asking for support got an allert, that his post will be deleted if he continues like that. I mean, what the hell is that?! This looks like some users treat the newbies like Ryanair their passengers. They are asking for support in a good manner and what they get is this? Sometimes it looks like the forum rules and regulations only apply to newbies without experience... Of course... I dont say that the newbie isnt annoying sometimes, but he definitelly doesnt deserve this treatment from some members.

Aerosoft should really regulate this much stronger and take a look at it.

If you want, you can vote my post down the much you want, but for me the reputation points just arent a refference to the real person sitting in front of the computer, because the reputation points, both negative and positive, are often given without any acceptable reason. If this post gets voted down, then its a clear reply that the things I stated above are true.

Greetings

Max

• Upvote 3