any takers on an online tour...

Tobus

And Ian, AMA stands for Andras Meridian Airlines, a VA most of us fly for and is centered around 5-60 min flights with mainly props.

I enjoy flying for/with them immensely.

It was actually Habit that asked this. I fly for AMA too - all small aircraft, much more fun!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Moshe, it probably will, two small boys over here, who were out with the grandparents on friday :-)

Ian, yeah I know, mixed the names up.

Well, I've got my scenery sorted out. I had to load the updated installer and, more importantly, the new versuion of the libraries. After that, the other scenery files would load OK. Took off from Eindhoven and was able to navigate to my in-laws house in Best by following the canal and roads! Ready for the next tour now!

The attached file is an F86 flypast at EHMZ, if I could work out how to add thumbnails I would have added a couple more. The F86 is the latest addition to the MilViz collection. It is an enjoyable aircraft to fly and yet another accomplished model from their factory. I don't know where the attachment has gone. I have mastered taking the screenshots but now can't upload them!

Archived