Take Command! CRJ-200 v1.5 Update

Jonimas69

Hi,

I noticed a new update to version 1.5 of the Take Command! CRJ-200 by developer JRollon was released yesterday. Will there be an update link for this product here for custumors who bought from Aerosoft shop?

Thanks for your answer,

Regards John

• 1 month later...

I'm confused. It looks like I made a mistake and purchased the CRJ200 from X-Aviation when it was first released, now Aerosoft shows that it is offering a new 64bit version, so thinking that would be available to me too (since X-Aviation first came out with it), I installed the 64bit version of X-Plane 10 with intentions of flying my CRJ in a smooth 64 bit environment. Now I find out that X-Aviation, who originally released the CRJ, doesn't offer the 64 bit version of the CRJ200, yet Aerosoft is offering it.

Now I'm stuck not being able to use my CRJ. I purchase so much stuff from Aerosoft, if I had known Aerosoft was going to release this aircraft too, I would have purchased it here, and been able to fly it in X-Plane 10/64. Teach me a lesson.

Archived