"New" ImagineSim's KATL not showing (FS9, Windows 7)

CDreier

I am totally new to AES - just installed it today. I cannot get the "new" Imagine Sim's KATL to show in the list of airports even though it is active / checked. My other Imagine Sim airports do show, as well as other payware airports that I have checked. KATL is my primary airport and the reason I am interested in AES.

One thought I have is that I had the original Imagine Sim KATL but deleted that before installing the "new" KATL that was released just a week or so ago. Could that be causing the problem?

Any thoughts as to why this one airport isn't showing? Thanks.

I understand and thanks for the quick reply. How will I know when the next version us to be released? I look forward to AES and the updated KATL 2004.

How will I know when the next version us to be released?

Each new AES version is announced here in the forums, with a big banner at the main page, and even simMarket reoffers AES credits then, so it would be extremely hard to miss the release. ;)

• 3 months later...

i just bought Imagine Sim katl. when i download it,its in my scenery in fsx. i also bought credit for aes for the addon but when i try to make it full not demo, its says i have to activate or install into the scencery. the verison is 3 but on the aes list of airport but the version is 1.96. i want to use this with my axe dont know what to do?

• Deputy Sheriffs

As Oliver wrote in post #2, it's not incorporated into AES yet.

The message about activating/installing the scenery is likely what AES does when it sees the scenery but the scenery is not yet conditioned by Oliver for AES use.

Ok but why does it say list of airport that includes imagine sim Katl that supports aes. I can't move the jet ways to the plane in the manual says only way to move the jet way is aes, also it says aes supported?

I don't think you have wasted your money unless you dislike the scenery itself (the credits can be used for any airport you like).

KATL version 3 will be supported by AES. You just have to wait a bit till it gets the support.

All it is is being patient. I buy some scenery that isnt yet supported by AES. Big deal for me. I just dont fly there til it is supported. I havent upgraded most of my imagine sim aiports yet ethier. See, since i have alot of the major scenery airports for the US and Europe, waiting for the next AES version isnt a big deal for me because i have so many aiports i could fly to rather then to the new aiports i bought that arent supported yet. Thats why i keep the old scenery so i can still fly to those. Now when the new scenery is supported, i swap them out.

• 2 weeks later...
Reading comprehension is at an all time low in this thread

Have you considered the fact most people in the world (95%) are not, unlike you, native English speakers?

BTW Everyone got his answers in the thread so what exactly is the purpose of your post?

Archived