navdatapro airbus

michaelkraan

i found this problem,, i have no transition on any airports. :( on i hope that you can fix that.

Hi Michael, you are talking about the Blackbox Airbus? What kind of transition are you missing? Could you give me an example?

I've installed NavData Pro on my BlackBox Airbus. Install was easy and looks to work wright. But when I try to search an SID from differents airports I've found that runways are wrong. In Madrid there are four runways: 33L and 33R and 36L and 36R. None of them appears on the FMC but it shows runways 04,22,35 and 17. Is a NavData Pro bug or BlackBox bug? Or a malfunction of NavData on the BlackBox?.

I've checked too in Amsterdam and I got worng runways.

I've installed NavData Pro on my BlackBox Airbus. Install was easy and looks to work wright. But when I try to search an SID from differents airports I've found that runways are wrong. In Madrid there are four runways: 33L and 33R and 36L and 36R. None of them appears on the FMC but it shows runways 04,22,35 and 17. Is a NavData Pro bug or BlackBox bug? Or a malfunction of NavData on the BlackBox?.

I've checked too in Amsterdam and I got worng runways.

This is already fixed in the next revision (which is not yet uploaded)

hi,

i have AivlaSoft EFB.. with cycle of aerosoft. he say: there are star transitions.. but i see that not in blackbox with aerosoft cycle,

i hope that you can help me. i see that blackbox no transitions have.

Rev4 installed and still same problem. Wrong runways in Madrid. Using BlackBox Airbus and Rev4 for PSS A330.

Does it show you any SIDs for LEMD? Could you post one or two screenshots of the FMC that shows the error?

i hope that you can help me. i see that blackbox no transitions have.

According to several reports I found the BlackBox Airbus Xtreme Prologue does not support transitions. You probably have to wait until BlackBox Simulations implements them.

Archived