Addon scenery and default scenery overlapping

worldflyer

Hi everyone,

so recently Ive been adding lots of payware scenery to my FSX. In total I have like 30 sceneries consisting of aerosoft mega airports, UK2000 (I got everything they got), Imaginesim and Fly tampa. The problem now is that in some of my scenery (Ive noticed in some UK2000s and all my imaginesim) is that although the payware scenery is there the default airport has not been excluded therefor its overlapping the addon. Its been annoying me recently the more I find it so I want help on finding a solution on how to get rid of the default scenery when theres payware.

I can`t go into much detail right now but will do when I find out more

All help appreciated, thank you :)

Two things to consider.

1) Make sure that your sceneries are above everything else in your scenery library in FSX. All of the default FSX scenery and any freeware or other addon scenery (like what comes with some traffic programs) all need to be below your payware addon sceneries.

2) check your FSX folder for duplicate .bgl's, again, typically you will find them in AI traffic addon programs. (Ultimate Traffic, MyTraffic, etc. all add .bgl's for airports)

Lastly, if you have any ground mesh addons like Ultimate Terrain, you'll want to add that to your post. Any and all info about what you have will help you further.

Archived