water effects: Hight 1.X

scenery complexuty: very dense

autogen: sparse

traffic:

airliner : 34%

general 0%

airport vehicle none

road 4% ship: 14% and leisure boats 14%

i have try the tweak site: http://www.venetubo.com/fsx.html but dont working.

i hope that someone can share youre config.CFG with me. ( i had a good CFG and my frames was good. but i lost the file backup HDD crash)

greets

Michael Kraan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

well here are some importan settings i found that worked i always tryeid things but it dident work but whit my latest tweaking it runs smoother than ever..but remember FPS dosent always tel how good the system is running as i normaly reached low fps but it still runs smooth here is some of the things to try changes and add in the FSX.CFG (manualy edit)

[GRAPHICS]

SHADER_CACHE_PRIMED_10=1693500672

SHADER_CACHE_PRIMED=1693500672

HIGHMEFIX=1

HIGHMEMFIX=1

[JOBSCHEDULER]

AFFINITYMASK=14

[Display]

ChangeTime=4.000000

TransitionTime=4.000000

TEXTURE_BANDWIDTH_MULT=40

UPPER_FRAMERATE_LIMIT=0

WideViewAspect=True

[Main]

FIBER_FRAME_TIME_FRACTION=0.33

But i have always hated to tweek but its a must to get it run smooth on individual mashines

• 3 weeks later...

Same problem here ! high end computer and i get low fps :OO i see ppl with gt9600 and intel core 2 duo e8XXX and 4Gb ram and they get fsx at not maxed every thing but almost and they get good fps my pc have a last hardware and low fps even if i drop all sliders down and change all to low !! and i did many tweaks FSX.CFG file from one web site and also did what Mr.Mathijs Kok told to do on pdf and nothing ! and i know that FSX is very demending on CPU not much on GPU !

• 2 weeks later...
  • Aerosoft

Same problem here ! high end computer and i get low fps :OO i see ppl with gt9600 and intel core 2 duo e8XXX and 4Gb ram and they get fsx at not maxed every thing but almost and they get good fps my pc have a last hardware and low fps even if i drop all sliders down and change all to low !! and i did many tweaks FSX.CFG file from one web site and also did what Mr.Mathijs Kok told to do on pdf and nothing ! and i know that FSX is very demending on CPU not much on GPU !

BanditOne2 I would for starters go back to a clean FSX.cfg, with your hardware there is very little to gain. After that you will need to use settings that are suitable for your hardware. There is no machine that will run FSX at max setting smooth in all conditions. But FSX was never designed like that, you got to find a balance between what your hardware can do and what you find important.

There is no tweak that will do a miracle (do not believe people that tell you they got double the FPS after a tweak, if that was true they had a messed up system to start with). You might win 5% at best, but it always comes with side effects. It is really about finding a balance. Your CPU for sure the weak link here.

Archived