Heraklion mesh issue?

honanhal

Hi all,

I'm having an issue with a parking lot and some buildings alongside the airport to the southwest of the terminal building. Some buildings are floating, others are half sunken in the ground. Picture below. Any ideas? Mesh is set at 5 meters, although setting it to 1 meter doesn't seem to change anything (same issue). I'm using FS Genesis mesh--could that be the issue?

Thanks,

James

post-67784-0-55634700-1347856289_thumb.j

No it also happens with FSGlobal Ultimate(sold by aerosoft), too. Also have huge gaps right of the runway. It seems the flattened area around the airport has not been extended enough. I really hope that it will get fixed.

so you have the same result on this side of the runway ? as i could understand on the other side as there all would se it goes down hill but not on this side... but i dont think i can reproduce it whit what i have installed at the moment as i dont have FSGlobal Ultimate i have the version from 2008 but im not able to test it now... mabee i had a way you could try but it would be a good way as i cant tell what side effects you might see if any..