Can't find serial number?

mikey6879

Hi,

I recently purchased Mega Airport London Heathrow but can't find the serial number anywhere, could somebody tell me where I am able to find it as the instalation screen says its on the box but i have looked everywhere and can't find it.

Thanks

• Deputy Sheriffs

A couple of ways:

1. It was mailed to the same adderess as the notice of charge to whatever payment form you used. Check your Junk Mail filter to be sure you're not blocking mail fromaAerosoft-shop.com. The message with the key should have an sender alias of "Aerosoft GmbH" and a real address of "info@aerosoft-shop.com."

2. For sure, it you bought it from Aerosoft, the serial key is included on your account page in the entry for that purchase. Do you know how to check there?

If all else fails, request help for a lost key from support@aerosoft.com.

• Upvote 1

Go to the aerosoft store home page and log into the download or box store (whichever you need) a link saying "to user center" will appear where you typed your login details once you log in.

e0u0B.png

Click this! you will see this page:

RBDMT.png

Find the product you want and click the "view" button on the far right. You will see this page:

LmooA.png

The serial number is displayed where the red mark is in my image.

I hope this helps!

• Upvote 2

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi,

I recently purchased Mega Airport London Heathrow but can't find the serial number anywhere, could somebody tell me where I am able to find it as the instalation screen says its on the box but i have looked everywhere and can't find it.

Thanks

If you have bought a boxed version, there is a label inside the box. If there is no label return the box to the dealer ;)

The suggestions above are only valid, if you got the download version.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for all your help guys, I think i may have to return to the dealer or contact aerosoft to see what they can do.

Also check the back of the manual, or even the front of it. Sometimes it is displayed here, and sometimes you even have to scratch off a surface with a coin like a scratchcard. :)