Cleaning Up At Mcleland Field...

petermcleland

I've been continuing my work on this in P3D and I've taken a few shots today to show progress:-

p3d069.jpg

Marine Services is now back and it is just as well that it is built on stilts, as the water has moved back a bit in P3D.

p3d070.jpg

I've swept up all the weeds and the float plane docks are back and also the seagulls.

p3d071.jpg

The Whales in Russell Fjord are back and also all the Marine lights, buoys and beacon towers.

p3d072.jpg

This seagull is pushing his luck!

p3d073.jpg

I have now managed to get real water into my "Hell's Gate" ravine...I was unable to do that in FS9 and just painted it.

p3d074.jpg

Gerrish's trees had to go as they do not work well in P3D so I will need to think what I am going to put round the F-16 pans.

p3d075.jpg

The Green Girder bridge is back but all the airport terminals have gone and I will replace them with more modern ones.

p3d076.jpg

The Staff Car Park is back and I have kept the Jetways but they may need to move to fit the new Terminal Buildings.

p3d077.jpg

Touching down on McLeland SPB.

p3d078.jpg

Taxying in and...

p3d079.jpg

...back where I started.

Thanks for looking :)

• Upvote 1