Vancouver Payoff

DMacAir1

Dear AES users and more specifically Mr Oliver Pabst,

Even FSX users have come to love the simplicity and personizeability of AES (if that's even a word :). At many airports we love watching the airstairs and jetways pull up woth the baggage carts, and we pay for exactly what we want. Now. FSDreamTeam Vancouver is due to be released imminently, if not in he next months. Umberto has made it clear that if there was a possibility of AES, he would put in no effort in the matter, due to GSX. Would it be possible for you, ore anybody with the tools, to make CYVR AES'd? Several FSX users would buy it faster than they can blink, which can only mean business for Aerosoft as a whole. As well, the jetways in AES are impeccable, as are the timings, sounds and designs. I feel I can speak for the FS community when I say that AES for YVR would be a must have, and would carry on the best-selling FS ground service add-on in history! Thank you, to anyone paying attention, and I hope to be flipying (with AES) into Vancouver as soon as possible.

DMac10121/DMacAir

• Upvote 1

Please be fair and put your request (rather once the airport is done) into the appropriate thread, which is:

http://forum.aerosof...e/page__st__360

I understand CYVR is important to YOU, but please think what happens when every simmer starts a new separate AES thread about an airport important to HIM or HER.

• Upvote 2

Honestly, I think this this more than the typical request and deserves its own thread. It is not just about CYVR, it is about the future of AES and FSDT. I will say that I may be less likely to buy CYVR if it doesn't get AES support. The area is already a slideshow for me with ORBX and I want moving jetways and I want the to move with the same interface that I have been using for several years. I know GSX will be offered for free at CYVR and I actually own GSX but I think AES is superior. GSX just nags you to death to open this, close this... I can't remember a time when I have taken off with my cargo doors open so I really don't need the constant reminders.

• Upvote 1

Umberto has made it clear that if there was a possibility of AES, he would put in no effort in the matter, due to GSX.

What Umberto actually said...

I can only repeat and confirm there will be no CYVR for FS9, and because of this no AES, because it's not needed, since it will work (for FREE) with GSX from day one.

We have an agreement with Mr. Oliver Pabst since a couple of years or so, and he knows our AES support would have stopped as soon as we dropped FS9 and had our own alternative solution for FSX (GSX).

• Upvote 1

Dear AES users and more specifically Mr Oliver Pabst,

Even FSX users have come to love the simplicity and personizeability of AES (if that's even a word :). At many airports we love watching the airstairs and jetways pull up woth the baggage carts, and we pay for exactly what we want. Now. FSDreamTeam Vancouver is due to be released imminently, if not in he next months. Umberto has made it clear that if there was a possibility of AES, he would put in no effort in the matter, due to GSX. Would it be possible for you, ore anybody with the tools, to make CYVR AES'd? Several FSX users would buy it faster than they can blink, which can only mean business for Aerosoft as a whole. As well, the jetways in AES are impeccable, as are the timings, sounds and designs. I feel I can speak for the FS community when I say that AES for YVR would be a must have, and would carry on the best-selling FS ground service add-on in history! Thank you, to anyone paying attention, and I hope to be flipying (with AES) into Vancouver as soon as possible.

DMac10121/DMacAir

Gee, I wonder why FSDT is supporting GSX?

What Umberto actually said...

Umberto, in response to myself, later stated that he would only comply with AES if he were not no do any changes or additional tasks. See http://www.fsdreamte...p?topic=7110.15 page 3. To quote Umberto, "but there aren't any technical reasons for the scenery not being supported by AES, just that we won't spend any time helping the process". I really hope Mr Pabst considers this. Thank yoU!