US Cities - Los Angeles: Zip file error

dead reckoning

Hello,

I just purchased Los Angeles cities and I am receiving an Unrecoverable zip file error when I try to unzip it. I tried using both Explorer and Chrome and used sites in the US, Germany, Europe.

I went to my other zip files that I purchased from you guys and other developers they uzipped just fine. This file however is giving me problems.

Help Please!

Thanks.

Hello,

Cleared my cache and I tried both winzip and 7-zip. and still no joy. I tried turning off NOD32 with no luck. Downloading is really slow. I'm not used to that since I have fiber optic.

Oh well, no big deal. I'll come back and mess with it when I find the time.

I appreciate your help.

Hello,

Cleared my cache and I tried both winzip and 7-zip. and still no joy. I tried turning off NOD32 with no luck. Downloading is really slow. I'm not used to that since I have fiber optic.

Oh well, no big deal. I'll come back and mess with it when I find the time.

I appreciate your help.

Have you tried using a download manager, when you also clear your cache you need to delete any offline content to.