Bus simulator 2012 repeated crashing

TimBeard

Hi all

sorry if this is not the correct place to post but i really need some help.

The problem i am having is on bus sim 2012 as soon as i pull out of the depot about 5 mins after the game just freezes and i have to completely turn off the pc as ctrl-alt-delete doesnt do anything.

i have tried many things, all the settings are turned right down yet it still crashes every time. Does anyone know what the problem might be??

many thanks

i use v1.3.2

Hi all

sorry if this is not the correct place to post but i really need some help.

The problem i am having is on bus sim 2012 as soon as i pull out of the depot about 5 mins after the game just freezes and i have to completely turn off the pc as ctrl-alt-delete doesnt do anything.

i have tried many things, all the settings are turned right down yet it still crashes every time. Does anyone know what the problem might be??

many thanks

i use v1.3.2

Can you please tell us your full system specs including make and model of graphics card.

i have

nvidea geforce 9600GT

quad core Phenom processor

4gb ram

windows Xp sp3

i have no trouble running pretty much all the new games on high appart from games that need win7

hope this helps

i have

nvidea geforce 9600GT

quad core Phenom processor

4gb ram

windows Xp sp3

i have no trouble running pretty much all the new games on high appart from games that need win7

hope this helps

Might be your card as the minimum is 9800.

Basic-Version:

Windows XP (SP3)/ Vista/7

Dual-Core-CPU with 2.6 GHz

Graphics card: Geforce 9800 GT

2 GB RAM

DirectX 9.0c

Download-Size: 4.5 GB