Crash problem with Mega Airport Frankfurt

FlyMD

Hello, I have a problem with my EDDF for some time now and cant find a solution to it, everytime I load EDDF the next second the sound dissapears and I have to press Q key, but the textures are not displayed, everything is grey, buildings and aircraft around, including mine, after like 15 seconds FS9 crashes and tells me to either restart Sim, or search for problem on the web. Once I uninstalled it, loaded FS9 after every update for EDDF and problem seemed to be gone, but the next day the problem repeats again and it doesnt always work after uninstalling and reinstalling the scenery again.

Can anyone please help me with an advice ?

Thank You

Please include some information about the problem so others can help you easier. You should...

-...post your System Specifications.

-...list other addons you have installed.

-...mention when the problem occured for the first time (e.g. after installing XXX.)

I had EDDF for a long time now, never had any problems with it, the only things I installed before the problem, was other sceneries(airports). Can't anyone explain a crash of the Sim on a scpecific scenery, or the causes of it could be so many that its early to make any suggestions ?

Actually I just noticed that with no traffic it works fine, but after fine enabling traffic it gets gray and crash of sim again, could be some AI aircraft the cause of the problem ?

No cuz I dont use Iberia from WOAI, its my own with flightplan from AIG, I also noticed that the crash happens only in midday hours and afternoon, morning and evening works fine, so I guess its one of the aircraft that flies into EDDF in one of my AI traffic that causes this, do you suggest I should just try to find it, or better to delete all and buy a whole package of My Traffic ?

No cuz I dont use Iberia from WOAI, its my own with flightplan from AIG, I also noticed that the crash happens only in midday hours and afternoon, morning and evening works fine, so I guess its one of the aircraft that flies into EDDF in one of my AI traffic that causes this, do you suggest I should just try to find it, or better to delete all and buy a whole package of My Traffic ?

You could try trial and error and remove some of the AI texture folders to see which one is causing it.