New Computer

Ola Norrby

I´m about to buy a new computer and will need to install FS and transfer all the items I´ve bought here from the old one or reinstall them some other way. What will be the best procedure to do that?

Ola

The best way is to install them as you did initially as you get all the registry entries and all files installed to the correct places,

Thanks for Your answer. Many of the scenerys I´ve bought here are downloaded and I´m not sure if I have still got the registration keys (they were mailed to me after the paying procedure) and if I have - will they still be useful?.

• Aerosoft

Thanks for Your answer. Many of the scenerys I´ve bought here are downloaded and I´m not sure if I have still got the registration keys (they were mailed to me after the paying procedure) and if I have - will they still be useful?.

For our products that will be no problem, you have access to all downloads and all codes. Moving the files is a very bad idea.

Procedure for downloading payware.

Download, copy into a backupfolder called payware, create a folder for scenery, aircraft wtc, Then say in you aircraft older you make one called aerosoft, planes then one for the specific plane, copy the files in there. Create a txt file name it keys, copy all the details from you received email there, than it is always avaliable. One folder to back up with all your payware, keys and all