I'm joining this! I remember loading up Bora Bora all the time as a child, when playing flight sim.. I want this pack aswell :)

Maybe now the time has come for the developer to step out. Flightscene just released Tahiti with an immense coverage area. The photoreal is not the best but the modelling looks really good, though the price is quite high for that.

Since there is now competition on the market, I would love to see what the developer has been working on for the last few years

ok Going on what, 6-7 years now? When this releases will the trees bend and leaves rustle if I fly to close to em?

Sarcasm is a tricky thing, it often bounces on the poster. As Churchill said, it should only be attempted buy people who can handle it and only among friends.

On ‎4‎-‎1‎-‎2017 at 2:05 AM, Longhaul444 said:

ok Going on what, 6-7 years now? When this releases will the trees bend and leaves rustle if I fly to close to em?

Well, it's the same as with the CRJ. If you land too hard it will break in pieces

There have appeared, in the meantime, interesting alternatives that sure help ease the desire for an upgraded TAHITI X v1. This is an easy "it will be released when it is realeased". I'll be interested in seeing how it turns out, but hope now that it will bring something new that the available versions don't, specially regarding 3D modelling, which has been the weakest point in this area.

Hello;

I was just wondering about the project,haven't seen anything lately about it.

Thanks;

On 27.7.2017 at 08:58, Mathijs Kok sagte:

We just don't know to be honest.

Any news?

Let's throw a wrench in the gears, Was wondering today what ever happened with the update to Tahiti?

Anything new, decided, close?