Looking forward for it and will buy it for sure.

Thank you

Regards

Patrick

Oh no! The same palm tree frenzy we saw in version 1!!!

No good. Not that there aren't any palm trees, but they are hard to make out.

Guess I'll go back to my original plan and do it all myself.

Update, the project is nearing completion and we'll soon have more news and images.

Now that Prepar3d V3 is out, can we expect compatibility? 

Update, the project is nearing completion and we'll soon have more news and images.

Hi

Do you meanwhile have any news or images? Looking realy forward. I still like to remember my flights with Tahiti98 Scenery on FS98 which are 17years back :-).

Regards

Patrick

I still like to remember my flights with Tahiti98 Scenery on FS98 which are 17years back

So do I! It actually was my longest FS flight ever. I took Air France 747 and flew to Tahiti from LFPG via KLAX. All in real time of course. I wish I felt that excitement today...

Rafal you are my man.... simulation has far more to do with the brain then looks. 

I remember flying London to Paris when all the ground was a solid green polygon, the city was a solid grey polygon and the runway a solid black polygon. But Paris never looked better than in that flight. I navigated for the first time from one place to another.

Hello;

I was just wondering if you have any news on this.

Thank you;

Mark

Sorry, other then that development is in progress no news.

Normally we have more info and images for these kinds of projects after the holidays as these are done by non professional devs who often have some more time in this time.

vor 1 hour , Mathijs Kok sagte:

Normally we have more info and images for these kinds of projects after the holidays as these are done by non professional devs who often have some more time in this time.

Thanks for the info! Maybe this can give us hope for some new info and/or images regarding the Mega Airport Frankfurt V2, too. ;)

Thank you Mathijs

I come back from 4 fantastic years in French Polynesia and i decided to have a look and see if my old tahiti X had a descendant. Now that i don't see all these fabulous landscapes any more, i need to go back there in simulation :-).

I left fsx after so many years to finally jump to p3d (v3) . But i realize my good old Tahiti X doesn't work in p3d. Or may be not compatible with orbx products...

Anyway i look forward to buy this new version of tahiti x, i am sure it will be finally finished and sold and i will of course buy it as soon as possible. 

Yes it is long, but we can wait. We have a lot to do while waiting. I personnaly do.

Don't give up, aerosoft. We are just waiting, patiently. 

(sorry for my english)

Don't worry, this is a project done by a non-professional who has to schedule development around life. But it is making progress and it will be completed.

On 25.10.2015 at 18:51, Mathijs Kok sagte:

Rafal you are my man.... simulation has far more to do with the brain then looks. 

I remember flying London to Paris when all the ground was a solid green polygon, the city was a solid grey polygon and the runway a solid black polygon. But Paris never looked better than in that flight. I navigated for the first time from one place to another.

If remembering FS98 Tahiti scenery makes you an old fart, then what am I?? I remember the FS4 Tahiti scenery by Microscene/Mallard. Never before did I experience such an immersion. Any Tahiti scenery I am using today, it always brings be back to the old FS4 times.

Sir,

I know you get tired of this question, but do you have any update on when the scenery might be released?

On 26/01/2016 at 0:32 PM, silpheed said:

If remembering FS98 Tahiti scenery makes you an old fart, then what am I?? I remember the FS4 Tahiti scenery by Microscene/Mallard. Never before did I experience such an immersion. Any Tahiti scenery I am using today, it always brings be back to the old FS4 times.

lol oh my :D back then it wasn't addons, it was scenery disks.

On 1/21/2016 at 7:02 PM, tiffoun said:

I come back from 4 fantastic years in French Polynesia and i decided to have a look and see if my old tahiti X had a descendant. Now that i don't see all these fabulous landscapes any more, i need to go back there in simulation :-).

I left fsx after so many years to finally jump to p3d (v3) . But i realize my good old Tahiti X doesn't work in p3d. Or may be not compatible with orbx products...

Anyway i look forward to buy this new version of tahiti x, i am sure it will be finally finished and sold and i will of course buy it as soon as possible. 

Yes it is long, but we can wait. We have a lot to do while waiting. I personnaly do.

Don't give up, aerosoft. We are just waiting, patiently. 

(sorry for my english)

Actually, Tahiti X runs just fine in Prepar 3D for me. Give it a try while we are all "patiently" waiting for V2.