nickpap89 if you mean default airport surface textures, if the surroundings and objects are nicely done, the runway/apron textures are not that bad IMHO.

We have all come to believe that unless the apron has custom textures a scenery is not a good one.

I for one prefer much more the change of the default MS textures to shiny water type when it rains.

This increases much more the realism.

Custom textures (bitmaps) do not have this ability.

With nowaday's available add on's for improved textures (sample) some times I prefer default airports when it rains !

2.5 years since this project was announced.

Amazing beauty of the screenshots but somebody is certainly not in a rush to complete this project !

Hi, I was hoping to see a bit more accuracy and less fantastical representations. I would also like to see more custom objects at the airport like Air Tahiti baggage carts, and custom Air Thaiti trucks. Bora Bora was an okay representation in V1, but not very accurate, same with pretty much all the airports. Bora Bora looked similar but was not set up right, or even placed right. The AFCAD was wrong, the ramp was too small, the orientation of the terminal was wrong, there were no night ramp lights which are very prevalent at the real Bora Bora. People want immersion and its those little touches of accuracy that really sell the immersion. Please look at this picture of Motu Mute http://s1039.photobucket.com/user/PaulLangfermann/media/2032863_zps7d8ad5c2.jpg.html

and this picture of Moorea. http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_XONtMtB3szA/TIEnjJNhrQI/AAAAAAAAAew/t7_t_9ecJwM/s1600/IMG_0752.JPG

I noticed Faa'a has been revamped and it looks much better than v1 but still not correct. Although NXGN is not perfect, it is still the most accurate representation from all the photos I have compared and sat photos.

I like the package! I think it's a tremendous deal, I just think it needs to be more accurate. I realize not many people go to FP so its easy to fake it and make it look authentic, but as someone who travels here frequently, it was a bit dissapointing to see the inaccuracies some of which are carrying over in V2 as I see it in the screenshots on page 4. I understand it's not finished but I can see things that I did not like about V1 being ported over and some flat out fantastical innaccuracies.

Not trying to disrespect you, just pleading with you to up the accuracy level and lower number the generic objects and fantastical representations of the airports. The islands look great, it's just the airports, and it's not hard to fix.

If you need help finding pictures, Google has many good ones since everyone takes vacation photos in vast numbers in the digital age.

Hi, I was hoping to see a bit more accuracy and less fantastical representations. I would also like to see more custom objects at the airport like Air Tahiti baggage carts, and custom Air Thaiti trucks. Bora Bora was an okay representation in V1, but not very accurate, same with pretty much all the airports. Bora Bora looked similar but was not set up right, or even placed right. The AFCAD was wrong, the ramp was too small, the orientation of the terminal was wrong, there were no night ramp lights which are very prevalent at the real Bora Bora. People want immersion and its those little touches of accuracy that really sell the immersion. Please look at this picture of Motu Mute http://s1039.photobucket.com/user/PaulLangfermann/media/2032863_zps7d8ad5c2.jpg.html

and this picture of Moorea. http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_XONtMtB3szA/TIEnjJNhrQI/AAAAAAAAAew/t7_t_9ecJwM/s1600/IMG_0752.JPG

I noticed Faa'a has been revamped and it looks much better than v1 but still not correct. Although NXGN is not perfect, it is still the most accurate representation from all the photos I have compared and sat photos.

I like the package! I think it's a tremendous deal, I just think it needs to be more accurate. I realize not many people go to FP so its easy to fake it and make it look authentic, but as someone who travels here frequently, it was a bit dissapointing to see the inaccuracies some of which are carrying over in V2 as I see it in the screenshots on page 4. I understand it's not finished but I can see things that I did not like about V1 being ported over and some flat out fantastical innaccuracies.

Not trying to disrespect you, just pleading with you to up the accuracy level and lower number the generic objects and fantastical representations of the airports. The islands look great, it's just the airports, and it's not hard to fix.

If you need help finding pictures, Google has many good ones since everyone takes vacation photos in vast numbers in the digital age.

+1 ! B)

Is there any news about the release date these days?

Would be nice if there's sort of a rough prediction to let me know if I should still by Tahiti X or wait for new one.

I have 100+ pictures taken from all possible angles by airport employees (included views from the tower) and offered those to Aerosoft for use as soon as I learned about this 'upgrade'. Nobody even answered....

Bonjour aux équipes aerosoft

Avez vous une date de sortie de ce produit car ça fait presque 3 ans que ça traine quand même.

Vous ne devriez pas lancez autant de projets inaccessible en faisant attendre vos clients impatient toutes ces années.

Bref, je suppose qu'on aura ce tahiti x2 en 2020.

Avez vous une date de sortie de ce produit car ça fait presque 3 ans que ça traine quand même.

Vous ne devriez pas lancez autant de projets inaccessible en faisant attendre vos clients impatient toutes ces années.

I agree but I will not comment because last time I did I got bashed for it. :fallingbricks_s:

First of All if you want to post here, you must speak english BUT I'll answer to you in french just this once:

Tu ne peux faire que dire qu'ils font rien depuis 3ans car tu as, pour commencer, aucune idée à quel point il est difficile de devoir répertorier et coder chaque montagne, chaque crevasse et chaque rivière, mer et j'en passe. Sans compter le fait qu'il n'est pas toujours facile d'avoir accès à des images/photos de l'aéroport/ l'île/ la scène en question.

Sans compter le prix qu'il faut payer pour qu'on puisse utiliser les donners de la scène retrouvable sur google earth ainsi qu'avoir une autorisation du maire du pays lui même. Alors au lieu de te plaindre, calme toi et patiente comme tout le monde.

Ils font du mieux qu'ils peuvent pour quelque chose que tu ne s'auras jamais faire ou aura l'argent/patience de faire.

Sur ce,

Ciaossu.