My personal humble opinion and don't beat me for it !

If I were Aerosoft I would have realized by now (1.5 year) that this project (Tahiti X2) is inactive - for whatever reason which we all understand and raises not criticism jut to be clear - and would ask (in alphabetical order) 29Palms and/or FSDG if they're interested to have a go at it from scratch. Nothing to do with past project, new one from beginning.

Both companies who have released sceneries via Aerosoft have proved that they are top top quality when it comes to latest scenery design techniques, especially with vegetation, custom autogen objects and use of high resolution satellite imagery for ground bitmaps.

I would not be surprised if one of these two companies or both would like to have a go at Tahiti and they resist from doing so only because there is something "pending" here (Aerosoft).

Just two examples, 29Palms Skiathos , FSDG Seychelles , they have what it takes ...

I have not seen you in our office as one of our staff members so do not tell us what we would have need to realize by now.

Certainly as it is nonsense. Please use other forums but ours to spread rumors without any foundation.

Dear Mathijs you caught my message the wrong way.

It was criticism, NOT to accuse but rather to suggest that if a project has no news for 1.5 year maybe its time to consider it inactive.

It was food for thought.

My mistake that I did not put lots of smileys to make sure the message was transfered in a ;) way.

All I meant was that:

1) there are :excellenttext_s: scenery designers out there for tropical destinations already released via Aerosoft.

2) They have proven what they can do.

3) Another eagerly awaited project to be released via Aerosoft has a status of "sorry no news" for over 1.5 year now.

4) Its a pity that currently active scenery designers like them have not produced a Tahiti.

I admit the last part was a conspiracy theory but don't be so :mallet_s: on me !

:cheers_s:

It was criticism, NOT to accuse but rather to suggest that if a project has no news for 1.5 year maybe its time to consider it inactive.

But that's exactly why some websites started to say the CRJ project was dead. These things take on a life of their own and are very detrimental to us. Shops start to take the product out of their listing etc.

I understand that you did not mean it like that. So let's drop the issue and get on with life okay?

You are so antipathic Mathijs Kok.
I come in this forum only few times, but every time i read you i feel something bad in your style. A lot of anger.
Fortunatly, Aerosoft product are better than your diplomacy.
I whish you peace in your heart.
Cheer
Gregory

I come in this forum only few times, but every time i read you i feel something bad in your style. A lot of anger.
Cheer
Gregory

I am sorry you feel that way.

But if people start rumors without simply asking us (and yes we do reply), I get pissed off. These rumors have cost us thousands of Euro's in the past. There are a lot of people who depend on Aerosoft, I am one of those. If our forums are used to damage us I will respond. My CEO expect that. It's my job. But overall I think I am rather mildly tempered, seeking the agreement and not the controversy.

Perhaps the few times you come you always see the controversial topics and not the 5000+ other posts from me.

My wife and I had our honeymoon in Moorea and Bora Bora a few years ago, and I'd really like to fly there in FSX. I'm thinking about buying Tahiti X v1, but would rather wait if v2 will be released in the (relatively) near future. Is there any update on release (weeks, months, years, decades)?

My wife and I had our honeymoon in Moorea and Bora Bora a few years ago, and I'd really like to fly there in FSX. I'm thinking about buying Tahiti X v1, but would rather wait if v2 will be released in the (relatively) near future. Is there any update on release (weeks, months, years, decades)?

I do not have a date, but for sure there will be an update option for a lower cost.

Cheer
Gregory

Hi Gregory,

I'm not a regular poster here but I'm a recurrent visitor as a costumer and as a seasoned flightsimmer (since the 80s). I've been following Mathijs Kok's fs career since the 90s, when he worked for LAGO. In fact I'm sure I've posted my opinion at least once or twice praising Mathijs' way of relating to their costumers. Very even tempered and level headed. Excellent public relations example for all the FS fora I've visited. You must have caught some less good posts. Cheers