Does this package include the Airport? Mocing jetways ..all that good Aerosoft stuff?

Most certainly.

The last screenshots were 5 months ago - are there any new ones? I would like to see how Faa'a International is looking

Also, will this be a 2013 release?

Despite the heat of our summer here in Nova Scotia, I'm getting quite "antsy" for the sands of V2's Bora Bora!

Planned for this year yes, I will try to get some new material.

Mathijs, have you had any luck getting some new material or news of progress?

Wish him a lot of health, please! :)

...to get the product as soon as possible!!! :D haha... no... Of course: all the best for him to get healthy again. :)

Sorry no news right now.

Any status update Mathijs? This new Tahiti is something I'm looking forward to a lot!

I had contact with the developer and things are looking better, his health is slowly increasing and development should resume shortly.

Hello,

Glad to hear about his health getting better.

Sorry for asking but do we have a release date yet or an estimated one ?

Tahiti V1 was "ok" (to tell the truth, I was a bit disappointed by the result as a person living in Tahiti) but Tahiti V2 looks really promising and a lot more accurate. I can't wait to do some islands hopping with it.

As a person who goes to most of the islands of French Polynesia for work, maybe I could provide some informations to the developer ?

Eagerly awaited for using the Twotter and some long range heavies into Faa'a International..... Really looking forward to this one! :) :)