Fuel Station and Cleaning options don`t load

Tompolth

Good night,

Recently I have purchased your product the airplane Diamond Katana 4x. I could install it without any problem. The plane is awesome and everything is okey except when I try to select the following options in the main menu/preflight: Fuel Station and Cleaning.

Both options don`t work. As soon as I click in any of them, the mouse cursor indicates that the computer is loading something (clock).

The FPS decrease hugely and I have to reinitiate the FSX again. My operating system is Windows 7 professional.

Could anyone help me to solve this issue?

Thanks in advance

No, it isn't that. I try both things (UAC already disabled before your suggestion) and disabling the antivirus.

I also tried disabling everything that could affect to fsx and the Diamond Katana (trackir, fsuipc, ect) but the behavior is the same. :-(

Finally I could solved the problem. It was related to the fact I have three monitors and some options (fuel and cleaning) were shifted from the screen.

I found the solution in http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/53441-screen-fps-lag-with-tripple-monitor/

Anyway, thank you very much for your help

Tomás