Manhattan X for P3D V 1.30

jfail1

I have used Manhattan X for FSX for several years and had version 1.10, 1.20 installed in FSX.

I have installed a new motherboard, CPU, memory etc. and have installed P3D with no FSX. I installed my original Manhattan X 1.10 and 1.20 into the new P3D with no difficulty. Hopefully I am not violating any license agreements since I am no longer using FSX.

I see on my Aerosoft accounts page there is a version Manhattan X 1.30 for P3D. I am not sure if I should uninstall the old version via control panel and then should install 1.30 in P3D using my original registration ID or if I have to buy a new copy for P3D. Since the update is shown in my accounts on the Aerosoft web site I assume it is a free update?

I am not sure how I should proceed.

You should be fine. A standard uninstall (which you could even use the Aerosoft Launcher for), then install the P3D version. If I'm not mistaken the P3D updates work in the same manner as FS2004 to FSX purchases, in that once you buy it, it is yours for all platforms. The fact that it is in your account available to download verifies this is the case. It should be the same registration that is included on your account page for the product.

Hi Kyle,

Thanks for the response, I was pretty sure that would be the case but I like keeping things legal so I am glad to get your opinion also.

I'll remove the old version via control panel or Aerosoft Launcher today and install the new one.

Thanks again,

John

Hi Kyle,

Thanks for the response, I was pretty sure that would be the case but I like keeping things legal so I am glad to get your opinion also.

I'll remove the old version via control panel or Aerosoft Launcher today and install the new one.

Thanks again,

John

Hello John,

If the download is available in your account it means you can use it without issue.